UBV Baldy Washer #2 Legend has it he sh*gs his SVR exhaust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at madisons photo shoot in the carpark of St Helens train station ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #levels #winners
Could see her nose from speke ๐Ÿ˜‚ she obv Has some insecurities to be editing her pics soooo much its the forst time ive noticed the konk.
---
His latest post he says heโ€™s been in the detailing industry for 2 decades, not long ago heโ€™s been working at cars since he was 16 then before that it was another number. Does none of these simple followers of his catch onto his blatant lies.
No because the majority of them only follow him to nonxe on his brat ๐Ÿ˜‚ its not like any level headed detailer would bother following him alls he does it slag everyone off no wonder hes got no mates! ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Hahahaha tell me they donโ€™t read on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2419143
I knowww i seen this and couldnโ€™t stop laughing honestly ๐Ÿ˜‚ you seen the size of these tho why would you put that online ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh wait cos hes a blert how many of us over the age of 20 post a photo of a new pair of shoes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ are they like a size 6 or?
---
Hahahaha tell me they donโ€™t read on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2419143
I knowww i seen this and couldnโ€™t stop laughing honestly ๐Ÿ˜‚ you seen the size of these tho why would you put that online ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh wait cos hes a blert how many of us over the age of 20 post a photo of a new pair of shoes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ are they like a size 6 or? (Never mind the pics of his food is he a 21 yr old bird from wideye or wa ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
U just know this chopper has put a sock in his skiddy boxers after months of covering his micro prawn cock with caption boxes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค
9D7F8E08-AB03-4493-B0D9-A55B8A5CA4FE.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Must of left his socks at home seeing as text box is back ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
563430C1-37A6-4669-A0F8-358354135CA2.png

Like a morgue in ere!! Stumbled upon this 2dayโ€ฆ.2019 Madison UBV was 16โ€ฆ..16 years old. Sickening and somehow he got away with it. Detailing industry is full of nxnces if they support this cretin.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Like a morgue in ere!! Stumbled upon this 2dayโ€ฆ.2019 Madison UBV was 16โ€ฆ..16 years old. Sickening and somehow he got away with it. Detailing industry is full of nxnces if they support this cretin.
And now he has her selling pictures of herself on the Internet pumped full of fillers and god knows what else. She looks shocking now because of his grooming. Back there at 16 she looked healthy and happy

Wonder when the boost bus will make an appearance again ๐Ÿคจ or will he finally admit heโ€™s got rid

And he has the absolute audacity to call others n*nces

Wtf is that impression he does of other details voices ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ heโ€™s such a bleeping prick

Wtf is that impression he does of other details voices ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ heโ€™s such a bleeping prick
Heโ€™s full of tit. Driving around making stories up. Saying he has near a million in sales for his new coating, and nowhere near it.
---
Another message heโ€™s sending to himself ๐Ÿ˜‚ as of someone would be that specific ๐Ÿ˜‚ and also heโ€™s always tagging detailers heโ€™s trained in posts, yet in such a good positive message like this he hides the name and covers the pic. Full of crap ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All will come falling down soon, you can see the cracks showing alreadyโ€ฆ.. maddie will wake up soon

Someone shared this with him. He totally didnโ€™t write it himself and spell vultures wrong twice ๐Ÿ˜‚ gos heโ€™s the gift that keeps on giving
It so funny how he equates cleaning cars to imagery like a Spartan warrior or a lion on a hunt. You clean cars, Liam and there's nothing wrong with that. You don't have to try to make it sound so dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gruesome twosome ๐Ÿ˜‚
Look at the state of that filler at the top of her nose it looks awful ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s starting to look like a avatar
F5155428-7091-4BBD-AAA8-BB9545055BDF.png
1A5CC00A-FCCF-4B98-8F1B-2F7435B667EF.png
678472FC-8D3C-4594-B324-33A93F2940E9.jpeg

Did you see him showing off his hip in the clip of them both posing then kissing ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜ญ my eyes burn from his arrogance and my skin quovers from the second hand embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜ท
---
Gruesome twosome ๐Ÿ˜‚
Look at the state of that filler at the top of her nose it looks awful ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s starting to look like a avatar View attachment 2878595

hey look soooooo happy ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”

i deffo agree about the nose filler he will be getting her a nose job next.

• Haha
Reactions: 2