TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice car could also mean a car thats not breaking down all the time. Having a good car is essential when you have to drive to therapies etc. First thing i brought with the respite grand was a car that didnt conk out in traffic.
Exactly when I say nice car its a 2011 and cost 2 and a half grand that I took out a loan for god the ignorance imagine begrudging a carer would she like to swap positions you get 1850 once a year to spend how u need but the catch is you have a child who will never live a normal life and has life long disabilities the HSE provide no therapy I need private health insurance to pay for therapies but yeah begrudge me my 1850 hun 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you messing with me the respite grant is for the carer however they choose to spend it I didn’t say I spent mine on my car I took a loan out to do that because I can’t work because I have a child with a serious disability my child goes on a holiday every single year does yours ?? I spend MY well deserved respite grant how i see fit , cheeky witch you haven’t a clue how little carers Get in this country stop begrudging people who get nothing Id love to work and earn more money but I can’t so count yourself lucky you ignorant girl
You know you can make your point while still being respectful and not resorting to name calling.

Reactions: 11
Are you messing with me the respite grant is for the carer however they choose to spend it I didn’t say I spent mine on my car I took a loan out to do that because I can’t work because I have a child with a serious disability my child goes on a holiday every single year does yours ?? I spend MY well deserved respite grant how i see fit , cheeky witch you haven’t a clue how little carers Get in this country stop begrudging people who get nothing Id love to work and earn more money but I can’t so count yourself lucky you ignorant girl
You certainly wouldn't get a decent car out of it that's for sure. Very hard to get by on a carers allowance also its a fkn disgrace. Never mind the prejudice also, can't get an overdraft for emergency or a credit card on carers. There is not one single person who would not hand back a cent of that pittance to have an NT child with no issues and illnesses. Most spend that money on normal bills etc and very few could stretch it to a bloody holiday. Unless ur living these circumstances u really can't and have no right to question or comment. Head up girl x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You certainly wouldn't get a decent car out of it that's for sure. Very hard to get by on a carers allowance also its a fkn disgrace. Never mind the prejudice also, can't get an overdraft for emergency or a credit card on carers. There is not one single person who would not hand back a cent of that pittance to have an NT child with no issues and illnesses. Most spend that money on normal bills etc and very few could stretch it to a bloody holiday. Unless ur living these circumstances u really can't and have no right to question or comment. Head up girl x
exactly imagine begrudging some of the most vulnerable in society I would trade the measly 1850 for my son to live a life where he could be independent eventually meet someone have kids etc but he will live with me forever and that’s ok but what’s not ok is begrudging me a nice home or car or a holiday it’s vile honestly x

I won’t be stooping to your level. No doubt your life is very hard with your child.
Honestly I was just joking but I’m a grown woman I can speak how I like to someone attacking me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
exactly imagine begrudging some of the most vulnerable in society I would trade the measly 1850 for my son to live a life where he could be independent eventually meet someone have kids etc but he will live with me forever and that’s ok but what’s not ok is begrudging me a nice home or car or a holiday it’s vile honestly x

Honestly I was just joking but I’m a grown woman I can speak how I like to someone attacking me
Most people have no idea, we would never wish a day of our lives on them. Our kids are the forgotten ones really. I saw in a lot of cases you're given a dx and it's like go on now and fend for yourself and we will call u when ur child is top of the list for services. And when they hit 18 ur really left to do it alone. I'm one of the "lucky" ones who had good enough support and my child was on the less severe end of disability but we still went thru hell and still do to a certain degree. She will never live independently and the fear never leaves me on what will happen when I'm not here anymore. Scares the fkn life out of me. No money could ever compensate for that.

Reactions: 6
So she’s clearly staying at her mum & dads tonight... if the twinnes are in bed... where are they sleeping cos the living room was her bedroom and the hallway her wardrobe?????? So they can sleep in another room?? BULLSHIT!!! Karma is going to catch her and her eyebrows!!!

• Haha
In the Q&A a follower called her Tracy. She asked who was better at doing boiled eggs...Sean, Tracy or Paula 😂

• Haha
Sean sitting up the back of the couch and she’s there roaring into the phone, Mam and Dad either side! 😬🙄🙄 someone types in family goals🤪🤪 stop like they’re not well Julie and Sean when will they grow up and live their lives.. just not normal

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad I'm not the only one raging over sky! I'm ringing them Monday morning! What a joke!
Thank god we got rid of Sky years ago..shocked she’s got a paid partnership with them she turn one off everything she advertises..

Her push present!
She can barely string a sentence together. Seriously for coat no knickers!! 😂

Did Chrissy at sweetness get a free land rover 🤔🤔
Partner bought it for her!! Nice to go around the north side in.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's annoying me tonight. Seriously some of us can't see our parents and there she is skating her dad's cooking while sitting beside him. I'd love to be able to share my dad's attempts of cooking with the rest of my family but the difference is it wouldn't be plastered all over the gram

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.