Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livinglucious

Pooooorppaaallllll
Lol she is a head wrecker
I know it's a bit premature to be suggesting next thread names, but this just came to me and gotta get it out there before I forget it!!

(To the air of the 80's song from the brilliant artist, Prince)
"Pooooorppaaallllll Haynes, Pooooorppaaallllll Haynes"!! 👍🏻🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m absolutely no fan of hers and think she’s a pure and proper gobshite but I’ve a baby just over a year and I buy him Clark’s and the amount of people who have made comments about never buying Clark’s or anything supportive to kids feet is unreal parents don’t seem bothered that it may cause difficulties in later life however I will admit it is the lower class who seem to not buy proper shoes
Lower class? That’s a nasty comment to make about anyone not just Julie

Reactions: 38

Lilcutiecat86

Long time lurker first time posting...unfollowed after her comment about the children going back to school this morning 😣 I've a daughter who is 3 I work full time and would do anything to be at home more with her but I cant as I am out working to provide for her and please god soon we'll have our forever home 🤞 Julie if you are reading here stop playing up for the gram and appreciate your babies, appreciate that you are blessed to be able to spend time with them most working mams dont get and stop gloating about sending them to crèche full time 5 days a week while you sit at home asking the bad mom klub to provide you with entertainment 😡 I know i speak for a lot of people on here who like myself would give anything to be at home more with our little ones cos this is time we will never get back and you treat it as if they are the biggest inconvenience in your life 😣 You are blessed to have 2 beautiful kids appreciate them and respect them for once in your life

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Buddha

She seems to be under the illusion that people with partners are so much better off than her, I'd love my husband to be gone a few nights a week as he's worse than the kids half the time 🤣🤣 I still do everything myself and I work. She doesn't know she's born, wait till they grow up they're a million times worse, I see nobody all week cos I don't have the time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Catb000

Ya it’s some muscle thing Fiona has. You get a weekly payment and then a large payment of about 1200 at the start of the summer to do something nice for/with the child.
It’s not a weekly payment it’s once a month of 310 . I only know because I have 3 boys with special needs and any genuine parent of kids with special needs doesn’t use this money for a spending spree it’s for services we desperately need and can’t get publically so have to pay privately for . The respite care grant in June doesn’t even cover the cost of respite for a week for the parent/carer to get a break . I understand people are suspicious of how or what money she gets and how /where she spends it but putting parents who get these payments for genuine reasons into the same box as other who may be playing the system is a bit shitty... I’d give my right arm not to need these payments and have neurotypical children.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I'm obviously a complete prude but jesus, those stories are the lowest of the low. I know that quite a lot are made up but comments about small children acknowledging their mums in bed with other guys makes me lose my faith in humanity. What sort of a class-less bunch follow this useless excuse for a woman

Reactions: 29

Sunseeker2020

The twins are gorgeous wee things and def do seem advanced!
I know that the father lives in oz, but do him and his family have zero to do with the twins?
If so that’s very sad and they’re missing out big time! I’d run away with them!!
I currently work in childcare and have an honours degree in this area. I would not see any signs to say they are advanced. Their concentration is very weak as they cant sit at the table for any meal time. I also domt think their language is as clear as other 3 year olds but that is the joy of children they are all different

tinytots

My bad I suppose you can believe everything you hear online. Pity he doesn't see them don't care what happened between them he should never have walked away from them kids.
He didn’t walk away you’re getting one side of a story. If you read threads properly you would realise that a lot more is going on. Unlike Julie the twins dads side of the family are private and a legal battle going on that no one knows the true facts of online. Does he not care because that dose has made out they don’t give a fuck about the twins. Julie will get her day that she is due and that family have solid evidence of the devious bitch she is. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when one side of a situation doesn’t share with thousands of strangers the truth and what they have been put through well obviously they don’t care!

All of yous complaining that you would be better off on the dole but how many of you own your own houses? Just curious? I can tell you now that she is not your average benefit claiming person, do not buy into all the propaganda as most people on benefits have feck all.
I'm a lone parent, to 2 girls, in a 3 bed rented house, with a dog and a cat. I live week to week struggling to keep on top of bills, a car on the road, and make sure my kids have all that they need and try to treat them. I can't and don't buy anything for myself and honestly its a huge struggle to keep up with my girls growing out of every item of clothing. I have med cards for us but thankfully we have rarely had to use them. Watching Julie *struggle* is a slap in the faces of all of us who are actually struggling and not whinging to the world and its sister about how bad we have it.. when she couldn't possibly have it better. Both my kids BTW only ever went to ecce for the 3 hours a day in a montessori, never left them in a creche so I could sit home doing nothing. Even now they are both in school I would be entitled to send them to afterschool but I wouldnt dream of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

redroses

Im sorry now lads but her crying last night was just looking for attention. She does have a case coming up with the twins dad yes and i hope to god it goes in his favour cause them twins are going to grow up telling every single person to f off. Dont get me wrong i feel so bad for julie’s dad and i hope to god he comes out the good end but she has no right to say she has them twins 24/7. If she could pawn them off to mary down the road for a week she would. She has broken every single covid rule going. Here is to the next 6 weeks julie girl. The cracks will truly show. You are not the only one with kids. I have three and a husband who works away all the time. I spend every single evening alone and i love spending time with my kids yes they drive us all bonkers but dont open your legs next time and you wont be so blessed. Eijit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I mailed her... fionn getting kicked is not ok..... fionns mam filming him being kicked is not ok... his mam then uploading it to social media is not ok... erin not being immediately reprimanded is not ok.... !!!!!

Reactions: 25

Courjj04

Kinda off topic but kinda not... Am I the only one who is allergic to "hun"... Even people putting it on my fb in comments to me drives me spare like fuck off u never call me hun when we talk face to face don't be calling me hun on fb or in messages arggghhhhhh lol carry on....

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mona86

VIP Member
Cancelled my sky last night. I will not be supporting anybody who gives freebies like that. I’ve gone with Eir, signed up online & you get 142 channels plus the internet for Netflix/amazon/ YouTube so there shouldn’t be anything you can’t get. I encourage anyone to do the same. If they tell you you can’t break a contract like they did me, ask them why they discriminated against you by giving a ‘single’ mother free sky ? I’m a married woman and also a mother of 2 and in no better position to afford it.

• Heart
Why would you stand there and film your child being nasty and booting their twin..... pull her off him and tell your child off!!! Honestly she makes my blood boil with her lack of parenting. 😡😡😡

• Angry

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
I'm sorry now but that Erin is such a bold little brat and it's all Julies fault, "Don't jump Erin, you'll wake Fionn" and she keeps jumping........just take her out of the room until she learns to behave herself and do what she is told 🤬 she's 3, she is old enough to be taught how to behave properly and that if she doesn't then there is repercussions. But Julie prefers the easier option of just letting her do what she wants and then moan about it on Instagram

Reactions: 23

Mona86

VIP Member
My heart breaks for the real scientific qualified (degree) dieticians & nutritionists who spend years studying. This is like siobhan o hagan and the PT. I get that you can know a lot about something & just need ‘any’ qualification to work in it. However I’m fluent in Irish. Went to Gael school all the way up even did an Irish degree before I went hairdressing. But I’m not an Irish teacher & I don’t offer grinds on online courses. I just think Ireland is too wide open with many industries like that. If even 1% of supermom followers sign up she will have 45 clients. From overweight to SW to cooking turkey burgers & riding the PT. Wow I’d love her advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22