TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my post , there’s far more insulting things on these threads than calling someone a cheeky witch, which she was , she’s not a carer how dare begrudge someone 1850 a year and try tell me how it’s meant to be spent some years I’ve used it on holidays other years I’ve used it to pay my bar insurance which I need to bring my son places , the social welfare small mindedness is vile I’ve paid taxes too I didn’t chose this so I’m sorry but she was a cheeky witch sometimes have to call a spade a spade
Omg can you get over it now no one is begrudging you your 1850 spend it how you want don’t think anyone actually cares. calm yourself 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What in the name of Jesus have I just watched. At what point did she decide this will be a good idea for a video. The people resharing and commenting on it telling her she is hilarious and they are family goals are worse, wtf is wrong with people!! She will reshare every post she is tagged in too telling her she is hilarious, deluded they are the lot of them.

Reactions: 10
What in the name of Jesus have I just watched. At what point did she decide this will be a good idea for a video. The people resharing and commenting on it telling her she is hilarious and they are family goals are worse, wtf is wrong with people!! She will reshare every post she is tagged in too telling her she is hilarious, deluded they are the lot of them.
I can’t believe not one of them say no I’m not making a fool out of myself for you Julie🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for them

I gave in and watched the video, I can't breathe😂😂😂 I thought nothing could top the handyman video😂😂😂

• Haha
I had a peak at the video- oh sweet Devine Jesus I am mortified for them!
The video she put up of the twins as Batman and batgirl however melted my heart- they are too cute in it:love:

Reactions: 3
They're probably the same kind of people who think mrs brown boys is funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No COVID payment I’d say you can now only get that amount now if you earned over €350 a week, she was working 4hours a day x5 days = 20 hours a week €200 a week her job was advertised a few weeks ago. Between everything she getting at least €500 a week!! For doing nothing.
Do u not just get €280 per month on Children’s Allowance for 2 kids

Maintenance forms for court and she's shitting herself because they'll ask for her income 😂😂 and relasie she's wiping the system dry 😂😂
IF and only IF its a family law case the in camera rule will apply and she should be keeping it to herself, not coming on her stories dropping little hints about forms etc...looking for attention and wanting all the messages to come in from the huns.

Reactions: 10
Maintenance forms for court and she's shitting herself because they'll ask for her income 😂😂 and relasie she's wiping the system dry 😂😂
She'll be very cautious of giving too much information away.
I assume #ad payments are up to the person themselves to declare to Revenue, so there's no way it'll amount to much.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.