TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky are rip off merchants anyway... We have a dodgy box. Once off fee for box of 300 and 50 euro once a year after that... And that's all movies, new movies that are in Cinema, sport, all the boxing, mma fighting. Anything you want you get it. If there's something that you can't find email them. And you have it in 10 mins. . Sky my hole 😂 we have this 4 years now and not a bother with it...
You are paying 50 a year to keep it up to date? Would you not update it yourself and save the money.... They are so easy to update.. Not having a pop or anything...

Reactions: 1
Ohhh good sweet baby jesus what the duck did I just watch
We all know how much they want to be The Flemings, who posted some funny Halloween videos yesterday.........what she doesn't realise is the Flemings are genuinely funny and likeable unlike the Haynes. She's just an embarrassment and her family with her

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but the Flemings are a different league compared to these nut jobs...I’m purple!!!!!

Reactions: 9
You are paying 50 a year to keep it up to date? Would you not update it yourself and save the money.... They are so easy to update.. Not having a pop or anything...
we do update it when it needs to be , but it's a fee for this guy, still cheaper than sky or eir..it's a fee like a bill. I know the box you're on about. My mam had that other box and it was tit.. this one has everything but if you can't find a certain match or fight hell have it for you within mins, the box my mam had you'd update it and barely get the sky kind of ones on it. She wouldn't have gotten fights or proper matches on it and it would keep breaking up . Don't mind paying the 50 a year

Reactions: 4
She’s robbing the music in that video off Laura Clery. Is she allowed to just use someone else’s stuff without permission like that?

Reactions: 5
we do update it when it needs to be , but it's a fee for this guy, still cheaper than sky or eir..it's a fee like a bill. I know the box you're on about. My mam had that other box and it was tit.. this one has everything but if you can't find a certain match or fight hell have it for you within mins, the box my mam had you'd update it and barely get the sky kind of ones on it. She wouldn't have gotten fights or proper matches on it and it would keep breaking up . Don't mind paying the 50 a year
Ok.. I've got everything on mine too...movies sports etc... Never have an issue.. Each to their own x

She’s robbing the music in that video off Laura Clery. Is she allowed to just use someone else’s stuff without permission like that?
Don't think so.. Copywrite etc.

Cancelled my sky last night. I will not be supporting anybody who gives freebies like that. I’ve gone with Eir, signed up online & you get 142 channels plus the internet for Netflix/amazon/ YouTube so there shouldn’t be anything you can’t get. I encourage anyone to do the same. If they tell you you can’t break a contract like they did me, ask them why they discriminated against you by giving a ‘single’ mother free sky ? I’m a married woman and also a mother of 2 and in no better position to afford it.
Well done @Mona86.. the alarm for the house, Sky, resdymeals, jellies, makeup, furniture, clothes, weekend away do I need to go on!!

Her poor dad he looked like he just wanted to watch the telly last night and they are all piled on top of him on the couch with Julie roaring questions at him.
He is not able for those kids at all he is elderly and unwell and that young one is brazen!!

Reactions: 10
I didn’t think bubbling up with another household included sleepovers ?
I wouldn’t think It does either, shocking behaviour. I’m sticking to the guidelines but seeing so many ignoring them, my friend went shopping to the north yesterday!!!! Guards not at the usual checkpoint yesterday either. They’re getting away with it all

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t think It does either, shocking behaviour. I’m sticking to the guidelines but seeing so many ignoring them, my friend went shopping to the north yesterday!!!! Guards not at the usual checkpoint yesterday either. They’re getting away with it all
The amount of people not sticking to it this time is shocking. Seen plenty of families calling door to door last night 🙄 what is wrong with people

Reactions: 7
I use to work for sky guys and to be honest I don’t think calling and cancelling will make any difference there all working from home at the moment so not communicating the same and they have about 1000 staff when you cancel you get put through to the retention team who will try and get you to stay possibly but they are in Dublin And won’t have a clue who does PR/advertising I’m not saying don’t cancel but I’m just saying it’s an absolutely huge company and I can’t see It making any difference and the people in retention won’t know the big people in advertising , it’s such a. Massive company and there working from home so it won’t be talked about

Reactions: 14
The respite is not for you to ensure you have a nice car!!!! 🙄🙄 as a user said above they use theirs for a family holiday........ lovely idea where they get a break and get to delight in their child and create special memories!
Her poor dad he looked like he just wanted to watch the telly last night and they are all piled on top of him on the couch with Julie roaring questions at him.
the dad and entire family are as bad as each other.don’t feel a bit sorry. You’d think even one wouldn’t be so thick as to bring the whole family out looking like eejits. Please tell me unintelligent families like that are a rarity in Ireland

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but the Flemings are a different league compared to these nut jobs...I’m purple!!!!!
no comparison with the flemings and I know tadhg stays well away from them and Kieran Corrigan , another wannabe.

Reactions: 10
no comparison with the flemings and I know tadhg stays well away from them and Kieran Corrigan , another wannabe.
They're total cringe.. am morto for them. Like what is Sean thinking 🙈.. and her comments on the post "we're all off our game".. who says that.. the equivalent of saying you're a full time mad bastard 🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not the first time she has used Laura Clerys vocals and ideas! Sooo unoriginal🙄

Reactions: 3
Not the first time she has used Laura Clerys vocals and ideas! Sooo unoriginal🙄
She hasn't the intelligence to be original, even her ugly kitchen wallpaper and table & chairs is copied from someone else......who has no taste either, so at least she stuck to her own type 😂

Here we go now with all the reposts :rolleyes:
Not too many considering she has 59k followers, most of whom are probably as rough as herself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.