TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's off to spend with her mum who lives over 10km away. Another week, another flouting of Level 5 restrictions for all the world to see. Julie, if you read this you're a common, gormless idiot. Absolute shameful behaviour from you yet again.
She looks shocking!! I just took a look at her!!

Reactions: 7
She's off to spend the morning with her mum who lives over 10km away. Another week, another flouting of Level 5 restrictions for all the world to see. Julie, if you read this you're a common, gormless idiot. Absolute shameful behaviour from you yet again.
Dickie day as she says ! I’ve been waiting for this day myself I c an finally buy birthday presents and a few Xmas bits before it’s all gone again on the bills 😬😬

Reactions: 6
Dickie day as she says ! I’ve been waiting for this day myself I c an finally buy birthday presents and a few Xmas bits before it’s all gone again on the bills 😬😬
I got children's allowance today for my little one, I went and bought her nappies, more milk. A decent pair of shoes from Schu and the rest will go to perhaps tights or something else for her. I can't justify how Julie uses it for anything else but her kids

Reactions: 8
I got children's allowance today for my little one, I went and bought her nappies, more milk. A decent pair of shoes from Schu and the rest will go to perhaps tights or something else for her. I can't justify how Julie uses it for anything else but her kids
Because she gets everything for free so that’s all her money!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.