TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are only a couple of Cork people on insta that I genuinely like, one is summerjanejewlery seriously give her a follow. She knows the struggle. She's a Cork girl in Glasgow and has set that page up to instill a good work ethic in her daughter. Now that's parenting done right!! Bypassleah is another I'm loving atm, struggled with weight and did something about it, her accent is pure Cork lol but she's lovely. Langer laugh also keeps me amused 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Obviously having a sleepover tonight, wonder will Jules be back on the couch 😜Her poor parents being part of her bubble- no break for them!!

Reactions: 7
Its not just young girls or single moms she makes feel inadequate. We have one older car between us,we shop in aldi/lidl, we both work full time, we don't really do holidays or nights away. We can afford the odd take away or treat but after overtime. We have our home but renovating bit by bit. I'm proud of what we have because we earned it. But seeing that waste of space not paying her way and getting away with it absolutely sickens me.
Well done to you and your other half, when you have to work for it you appreciate it far more x

Reactions: 1
Does the gowl bag not believe in social distancing? She is practically on her dad's lap and that's rights daddy's little girl, who will probably take him out and kill him with covid. The mother is pure class with her can of Heneken 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not surprised she’s advertising for Sky the amount of time her kids spend watching tv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine sitting in your jocks on a Saturday night relaxing and your pain in the hole of a sister records you and you’re on her insta! I’d have a fit😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine sitting in your jocks on a Saturday night relaxing and your pain in the hole of a sister records you and you’re on her insta! I’d have a fit😡
So grown men do that in the company of their parents??😂 my sons do but they are 5 and 7 so like 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s obviously comfortable in his own home. No judgment 🤣
Oh no judgment but I wouldn’t be able to sit there with my brother in his jocks 😂😂 maybe they are just black shorts though 🤣 oh actually, the poor fella is probably ready for bed and waiting for everyone to leave him to sleep on the couch so me Julie and the twins can have his room.

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad I'm not the only one raging over sky! I'm ringing them Monday morning! What a joke!

Reactions: 10
Oh no judgment but I wouldn’t be able to sit there with my brother in his jocks 😂😂 maybe they are just black shorts though 🤣 oh actually, the poor fella is probably ready for bed and waiting for everyone to leave him to sleep on the couch so me Julie and the twins can have his room.
Oh me neither. But we wouldn’t be having this discussion if his painful sister didn’t record him😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The respite is not for you to ensure you have a nice car!!!! 🙄🙄 as a user said above they use theirs for a family holiday........ lovely idea where they get a break and get to delight in their child and create special memories!
Are you messing with me the respite grant is for the carer however they choose to spend it I didn’t say I spent mine on my car I took a loan out to do that because I can’t work because I have a child with a serious disability my child goes on a holiday every single year does yours ?? I spend MY well deserved respite grant how i see fit , cheeky witch you haven’t a clue how little carers Get in this country stop begrudging people who get nothing Id love to work and earn more money but I can’t so count yourself lucky you ignorant girl

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.