TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate people who say their toddlers are in
'' school'' 🙄 they're in creche, just be honest about it. They will be long enough in school without pretending now, they're 3 and they're being minded so Julie can sit on her hole in peace.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t pay for much so she probably has a healthy enough balance!
It doesn’t matter what she has in the bank he’s still obliged to pay maintenance for his children. Even if she has a million in the bank!

Reactions: 2
Its not for everyone but in our house ( no kids ) we cancelled sky and didn’t bother with anything else for a while only Netflix and 1 year on it’s still just Netflix and it does us, has movies and tv shows , unless your into soaps you don’t really need sky. There’s always the catchup on your laptop if you really want to see a show 🤷🏻‍♀️Saves us loads of money.

Reactions: 8
Its not for everyone but in our house ( no kids ) we cancelled sky and didn’t bother with anything else for a while only Netflix and 1 year on it’s still just Netflix and it does us, has movies and tv shows , unless your into soaps you don’t really need sky. There’s always the catchup on your laptop if you really want to see a show 🤷🏻‍♀️Saves us loads of money.
Even if you cancel shy the free channels on it are very good on the Sky box also you can get itv channel 4/5 when you tune it in on other channels..😊

I cancelled my Sky account about two years ago after ten plus years as a customer. I went through serious withdrawals for about a week....and then I actually didn't care anymore!! There are so many options now, Sky had the monopoly for years and ripped every one of us off for so long. They give you these ''customer appreciation" offers when you ring to cancel your account....but why don't they actually appreciate your custom and call you first and give you a discount that really costs them nothing. I had zero respect for Sky since then and have even less now they have partnered with MeJulie 🙄 #skittin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cancelled my Sky account about two years ago after ten plus years as a customer. I went through serious withdrawals for about a week....and then I actually didn't care anymore!! There are so many options now, Sky had the monopoly for years and ripped every one of us off for so long. They give you these ''customer appreciation" offers when you ring to cancel your account....but why don't they actually appreciate your custom and call you first and give you a discount that really costs them nothing. I had zero respect for Sky since then and have even less now they have partnered with MeJulie 🙄 #skittin
They are so hard to deal with especially if your cancelling your contract we got rid of them 3 years ago best thing ever.. we have a magic box I live with a tech head and sports fan so he has channels from everywhere all the sport free etc and I get the housewives of Beverly Hills happy out..😊😊

Reactions: 4
They are so hard to deal with especially if your cancelling your contract we got rid of them 3 years ago best thing ever.. we have a magic box I live with a tech head and sports fan so he has channels from everywhere all the sport free etc and I get the housewives of Beverly Hills happy out..😊😊
They are shocking to deal with, the arrogance. I'd say they are feeling the pinch since the magic boxes came along...Sky's days are numbered 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh my god! That is literally my life you have described 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My nose is hanging off to know what the application form was for 😂😂
I wonder is it to do with Fionn?? Is she getting him assessed?? I don’t mean that in a bad way, it’s not fair to judge him on the little bit we see of him but I’m sure she’ll fill us all in!!

You are paying 50 a year to keep it up to date? Would you not update it yourself and save the money.... They are so easy to update.. Not having a pop or anything...
@Rosieposie 74 I’ve an android box and pay €80 a year, have every channel including apps to watch movies etc. Not I.T tech savvy but is there a way for me to update this myself without paying €80 every year???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.