TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda off topic but kinda not... Am I the only one who is allergic to "hun"... Even people putting it on my fb in comments to me drives me spare like duck off u never call me hun when we talk face to face don't be calling me hun on fb or in messages arggghhhhhh lol carry on....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kinda off topic but kinda not... Am I the only one who is allergic to "hun"... Even people putting it on my fb in comments to me drives me spare like duck off u never call me hun when we talk face to face don't be calling me hun on fb or in messages arggghhhhhh lol carry on....
Allergic to it too but aren't they known as the instahuns ...😂😂??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
there’s a girl who works in my local dunnes, everyone she speaks to is “hun”. I chatted to her before when she was on the checkout and every time she asked a question she ended it with “hun”! I’m not exaggerating when I say she said it about 10 times in the time it took me to pack the trolley. Now I purposely avoid her because it made me feel so uncomfortable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will be when my contract is up in January. duck that I'm not paying for that gowl to talk into her sky remote
surely even she didn’t sink so low as to tag an under stair storage company for a freebie on the back of their donation on DIY SOS for those genuine worthwhile twins and their family. If she did that it seriously would be the lowest of the low to ride out on another families misfortune 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
surely even she didn’t sink so low as to tag an under stair storage company for a freebie on the back of their donation on DIY SOS for those genuine worthwhile twins and their family. If she did that it seriously would be the lowest of the low to ride out on another families misfortune 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
They gifted her storage before so she’s advertising for them I’d say.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
there’s a girl who works in my local dunnes, everyone she speaks to is “hun”. I chatted to her before when she was on the checkout and every time she asked a question she ended it with “hun”! I’m not exaggerating when I say she said it about 10 times in the time it took me to pack the trolley. Now I purposely avoid her because it made me feel so uncomfortable 😂😂
Oh jeezuz .I'd hate that . I really hate the word too .or hunni 😬 way worse .
I know it's spelt honey but I've seen it like this 😱

Reactions: 3
She'll be very cautious of giving too much information away.
I assume #ad payments are up to the person themselves to declare to Revenue, so there's no way it'll amount to much.
They could ask for bank statements and then she'd be rightly fecked 🤣

Reactions: 1
She already has that done under her stairs freebie also.. she looks shocking at the moment!! Either to much wine last night i can’t put my finger on it. You watch she will get them kids a dog..

Cheers to her kids going back to school tomorrow ??!! She only spends a few hours a day with them and she ran off to her parents for the weekend. Unreal!!

Reactions: 13
Cheers to her kids going back to school tomorrow ??!! She only spends a few hours a day with them and she ran off to her parents for the weekend. Unreal!!
She’s unreal honestly why the hell did she have kids do young!! I thought the fake tears were going to come earlier over that form!

Reactions: 1
She already has that done under her stairs freebie also.. she looks shocking at the moment!! Either to much wine last night i can’t put my finger on it. You watch she will get them kids a dog..
I really hope not, she doesn't seem capable of minding a, dog

All the more reason for her to be shitting it IF and only IF it is maintenance forms. Id say she's raking it in
Oh she is, that’s what I mean. She’s nervous because she’ll have to explain why she has so much money and doesn’t have any expenses!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.