TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nose is hanging off to know what the application form was for šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I wonder is it to do with Fionn?? Is she getting him assessed?? I donā€™t mean that in a bad way, itā€™s not fair to judge him on the little bit we see of him but Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll fill us all in!!
He looks fine to me!! She was smirking when she mentioned it I wouldnā€™t trust her as far as Iā€™d throw her!! No doubt itā€™s something free!!!

Reactions: 8
He looks fine to me!! She was smirking when she mentioned it I wouldnā€™t trust her as far as Iā€™d throw her!! No doubt itā€™s something free!!!
She wouldnā€™t have mentioned it if she didnā€™t want to start tongues wagging, sheā€™s cute out she knows exactly what sheā€™s doing

Reactions: 10
Even if you cancel shy the free channels on it are very good on the Sky box also you can get itv channel 4/5 when you tune it in on other channels..šŸ˜Š
I'm actually thinking of cancelling sky as my partner was recently laid off.. but we have 4 kid's and I'm afraid the free channels won't be enough?

Reactions: 2
I'm actually thinking of cancelling sky as my partner was recently laid off.. but we have 4 kid's and I'm afraid the free channels won't be enough?
Enough itā€™s to muchšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚I spend more time when I get a chance flicking some much before I know it itā€™s bedtime that 11pm to me as I am up early!! And I have watched nothing.. Sky are a complete rip off best thing we did getting rid of them.. between dodgy boxes, Netflixā€™s, I player, amazon no worries..šŸ˜Š

OMG that video of this crowd on Saturday night is the most embarrassing thing I have seen!! Why are they allowing her to make a show of them like that!! I would hate to be Sean going in to work today!! Not one bit funny either, the dad no words!!

Last edited:
Would you think of getting the kids Disney plus -we cut down our Sky package, even removed the kids channels and got Disney plus instead - kids are happy with it.

Reactions: 3
Sky are robbers. Im thinking on getting that box for 300 or 350. You should get disney plus its a lifesaver honestly.

Reactions: 2
@Rosieposie 74 Iā€™ve an android box and pay ā‚¬80 a year, have every channel including apps to watch movies etc. Not I.T tech savvy but is there a way for me to update this myself without paying ā‚¬80 every year???
Most do.. What kind of box is it..? Plus if they are updating remotely for you.. It could be an issue doing it yourself x

My kids never watch kids channels on sky, its either youtube, disney+ or netflix. Only reason i keep sky is for my husband who loves documentaries and is completely useless when it comes to technology. Hes only figuring out netflix now.

I ripped into her yesterday about the video, the fool. It was like something from the film one flew over the cookoos nest, mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would she ever duck off with her bad moms KLUB šŸ˜«šŸ˜©
How in gods name does she have the time to sit down and read them all, reply to all and post it on her stories.. thatā€™s what baffles me! Sheā€™s a ā€œmomā€ of 2, runs a house and is a carer for her dad.. how does she have all this time.. youā€™d imagine sheā€™d be cleaning her house, doing laundry, cooking dinner, getting shopping in, looking after her dads needs, getting his meds in, going through kids wardrobes taking out summer clothes and whatā€™s too small for them.. as a carer for a parent myself with a young family thatā€™s what I spend my days at and most of the time itā€™s all day everyday, the work never stops, Iā€™m lucky to get 5 minutes to myself when the baby goes for a nap!

She couldn't even cut the grapes the way you should for small kids surely she would have known tat from working in a creche :unsure::rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
How in gods name does she have the time to sit down and read them all, reply to all and post it on her stories.. thatā€™s what baffles me! Sheā€™s a ā€œmomā€ of 2, runs a house and is a carer for her dad.. how does she have all this time.. youā€™d imagine sheā€™d be cleaning her house, doing laundry, cooking dinner, getting shopping in, looking after her dads needs, getting his meds in, going through kids wardrobes taking out summer clothes and whatā€™s too small for them.. as a carer for a parent myself with a young family thatā€™s what I spend my days at and most of the time itā€™s all day everyday, the work never stops, Iā€™m lucky to get 5 minutes to myself when the baby goes for a nap!
Because she doesnā€™t do the regular stuff. Watch later sheā€™ll be on moaning about all the laundry and the mess!! Must be great not to have to work and send your kids to crĆØche!! Wouldnā€™t be for me tbh.

Youā€™d have to wonder what the twins tell their teachers šŸ¤”šŸ˜³ my granda and uncle dress up in my mams clothes and my mas always PURPLE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because she doesnā€™t do the regular stuff. Watch later sheā€™ll be on moaning about all the laundry and the mess!! Must be great not to have to work and send your kids to crĆØche!! Wouldnā€™t be for me tbh.
Id miss my kids. I work shifts and live spending my days off with my kiddies while catching up on housework obs lol

Reactions: 5
Totally copying Trish from mam of four and more with this question box. She has loads to time on her hands to answer these as all the things you listed that she should be doing she doesn't, she does the bare minimum.

Reactions: 11
So boring the "funny'' stories constantly, getting all her content from her followers šŸ˜‚ not as thick as she looks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.