TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel that she has made most of these bad moms KLUB “tales” up? 🤨 I could have sworn I have seen 70% of them on different pages/profiles!

Reactions: 11
New thréad suggestion

Me Julie and the bad mom klub only happy when she's in the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Most do.. What kind of box is it..? Plus if they are updating remotely for you.. It could be an issue doing it yourself x
Bought it off Amazon T95 and the guy updates it remotely The app for watching TV channels is called Darknet

Reactions: 2
I dont believe she is getting sky for free did she say she was? I'd say shes trying to piss people off

Totally copying Trish from mam of four and more with this question box. She has loads to time on her hands to answer these as all the things you listed that she should be doing she doesn't, she does the bare minimum.
to spend twelve hours in a day reading trash , you’d want to get your IQ checked urgently.

Does anyone else feel that she has made most of these bad moms KLUB “tales” up? 🤨 I could have sworn I have seen 70% of them on different pages/profiles!
Well she definitely has the time to make them up sitting on her arse all say.

Reactions: 6
Thread idea.. PURPLE, never pays, she thinks her kids are pains, Julie Haynes..

Reactions: 10
I think she is getting it free and is probably raging she had to put paid partnership
I rang sky today to cancel mine and your man I got through to reckons that they wouldn't give it to anyone for free but then again all them sales people I'd say he would have kissed my arse over the phone to hold on to me! He is going to "bring it up" at there next meeting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I rang sky today to cancel mine and your man I got through to reckons that they wouldn't give it to anyone for free but then again all them sales people I'd say he would have kissed my arse over the phone to hold on to me! He is going to "bring it up" at there next meeting 😂
We had heard how you would be ages on the phone trying to cancel so we made sure to have time when making the call, we were about 5 minutes, the fella we got couldn't care less, said we could lower the package and husband said no I want to cancel and ye're man said ok it will be gone in 30 days 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Riveting content today 😴 I can’t relate to her at all as a mom of two, I’m only getting to sit down now for the first time today to catch up on my social media and by the looks of it Julie has been on Instagram all day long 🤦🏻‍♀️

I know it's a bit premature to be suggesting next thread names, but this just came to me and gotta get it out there before I forget it!!

(To the air of the 80's song from the brilliant artist, Prince)
"Pooooorppaaallllll Haynes, Pooooorppaaallllll Haynes"!! 👍🏻🤣
Livinglucious already had this idea..

Reactions: 11
I'm obviously a complete prude but jesus, those stories are the lowest of the low. I know that quite a lot are made up but comments about small children acknowledging their mums in bed with other guys makes me lose my faith in humanity. What sort of a class-less bunch follow this useless excuse for a woman

Reactions: 29
I'm obviously a complete prude but jesus, those stories are the lowest of the low. I know that quite a lot are made up but comments about small children acknowledging their mums in bed with other guys makes me lose my faith in humanity. What sort of a class-less bunch follow this useless excuse for a woman
I must also be a prude, I understand kids say things but what type of people are messaging her.
She seemed so "tired" from reading them all I thought we were going to be getting the tears... maybe that's for tomorrow. She's a dose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.