Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Report rep
Another scam competition up. Have to follow accounts that biduagency (boy wonders social media agency) is following. Can pick out at least two Julie works with. There's probably more. Wonder how much they paid the scammers to be involved in the competition
Report Report

Reactions: 3
What's the excuse for the piss up tonight? (And shots 🤦‍♀️) or is the dirty lying woman Droolie even bothering anymore 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Can't listen to her voice on her stories

Reactions: 7
And why did she think a burst kids football on a beach was a jelly fish
Because she is trying to act the thick, so people will dm her and up her engagement. She's not as thick as she makes herself out to be and all the idiots fall for it every time. See another competition, my hole is she putting up €3k
---
Is bawling to the guards not the same as bawling to medja lawyers 🤔
View attachment 2377491
---
View attachment 2377494
---
View attachment 2377499View attachment 2377500
That last comment tho 😂👏

Reactions: 5
Random one but does anyone know where droolie got the bag her water bottle was in? In the reel her mam was doing of the scuba diving?

Reactions: 2
Random one but does anyone know where droolie got the bag her water bottle was in? In the reel her mam was doing of the scuba diving?
Ah naaahhh. De mount of dms I’m getten bout me water bottelle. Here’s d link. Use code DROOLIE SWALLOWS for 10% off. It’s ONREAL. You can even store your smelly knickers in it after you’ve pissed yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.