Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That drinks bottle is no doubt gonna be an ad going by her throwing it on the stairs after cleaning out the car…. That video of the mother acting up was to set it all up I’d say. No way is she using that on a regular basis. If she was it wouldn’t be thrown with the crap she cleared out of the car. She needs to be on an episode of hoarders 🫠

Reactions: 5
She has the cul camp bags and smiggle bags but needed to get them new ones again! My lad is in third class and has the same good school bag since junior infants and it’s still perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brenda flat out pushing the tickets for the pod live, telling people to go on their own to the show and sit in the single seats that are left 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has the cul camp bags and smiggle bags but needed to get them new ones again! My lad is in third class and has the same good school bag since junior infants and it’s still perfect
I dont understand why people need to buy new every year either. My sons bag has done him the whole of secondary, i even asked him the other day if he needed a new one and he said no theres nothing wrong with the one he has. Its just an extra expense that you dont need.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Couple places do them but I'm assuming hers is from schein and she'll be on with a lìnk/code at some stage as she seems to work with them
2000ml!!!? Who the feck needs a 2L water bottle to truck around with them. I keep a water bottle in work and ocassionally have one in the car but no way is it 2litres.

Reactions: 4
Thought she cleaned the car before going to Galway? Which was only couple weeks back. Dirty pig. Probs looking for free valet

Que the collab with the car valeting crowd that done her car a while back 🥱

Reactions: 3
“ the chicken on the big stick going around “ nah im gone 🤣🤣🤣
I swear she was never this 'stoopid' when I first started following her. This dumb mamma act is irritating and childish. Her whole career could have gone a whole different route but she's chosen the scummy alcho slapper Mam route?? It's baffling...Definitely poor mamangement/friend choices guiding her.

Reactions: 16
I swear she was never this 'stoopid' when I first started following her. This dumb mamma act is irritating and childish. Her whole career could have gone a whole different route but she's chosen the scummy alcho slapper Mam route?? It's baffling...Definitely poor mamangement/friend choices guiding her.
It’s all she has. She wouldn’t have an audience otherwise. It’s her niche. Low hanging fruit. I think there’s ways she’d buy and sell ya but in other ways she’s thick ignorant. She plays up the ignorant because it works for her.

• Heart
“ the chicken on the big stick going around “ nah im gone 🤣🤣🤣
Anything to get people to message her or to get people talking. Like who has never had a kebab before? or fair enough if you haven’t had one but you know what a kebab is 🙄

Reactions: 9
It’s all she has. She wouldn’t have an audience otherwise. It’s her niche. Low hanging fruit. I think there’s ways she’d buy and sell ya but in other ways she’s thick ignorant. She plays up the ignorant because it works for her.
But my point is she could have went such a different route than the gobshite she's making herself out to be. She's appealing to a really lower class of audience. IMO really poor management.

Reactions: 3
Anyone tell me what’s the difference in how dirty her house is when the kids (rarely) attend school? Because I’m struggling to see how that’s the problem stopping her because it always looks like that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
They're all on about trolls the last few days. Burke , twins , loulou, Liz. They are all crazy!

If she has been in garryvoe with the twinnies how is it such a pigsty ? If twinnies have been in Garryvoe and she hasn't how is it such a pigsty? Permanently gallivanting obviously

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.