Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt very much her kids are back to school next week. Surely all schools go back roughly the same time which seems to be about the 30th august
Shes probably setting herself for a hilarious mom fail next week where she arrives outside the school with them but got the week wrong 🙈

Reactions: 26
Am I just a physco mother or does everyone let their 6 year old kids run around like this totally unsupervised? She says the child snuck in, took the drink and left out to the green. Why is she never ever watching them?

Reactions: 22
Am I just a physco mother or does everyone let their 6 year old kids run around like this totally unsupervised? She says the child snuck in, took the drink and left out to the green. Why is she never ever watching them?
She’s too busy with her phone to parent

Reactions: 10
Everywhere they go costs money aswell. Always having meals out in pubs or restaurants. Youd never see her bring food with her to cut costs. And everything she buys in her weekly shop is branded. No price increases affect her at all. I shop in all the supermarkets to take advantage of the special offers. I doubt she even knows how much things cost coz she doesnt watch the pennys like the majority of us. So far this week shes booked the lion king in dublin thats about €85 each. She has to have booked a hotel aswell coz i cant see her driving up and down to dublin. Shes gone to that dance thing in the opera house. And today off on another day trip. Its only tuesday.

Reactions: 11
Everywhere they go costs money aswell. Always having meals out in pubs or restaurants. Youd never see her bring food with her to cut costs. And everything she buys in her weekly shop is branded. No price increases affect her at all. I shop in all the supermarkets to take advantage of the special offers. I doubt she even knows how much things cost coz she doesnt watch the pennys like the majority of us. So far this week shes booked the lion king in dublin thats about €85 each. She has to have booked a hotel aswell coz i cant see her driving up and down to dublin. Shes gone to that dance thing in the opera house. And today off on another day trip. Its only tuesday.
And yet won't pay for SLT.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
But it’s DCA day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably never happened

Reactions: 2
No idea who it is, she said he was taller than he looks so I thought it must he someone else cos Dean Gaffney looks tall anyway, I thought she gave the impression that she was expecting a small person. Oh and she said he talks really east end slang. Oh and then he went to order the drinks and never came back 😂😂 but sure it's probably all made up anyway if she's anything like Julie
Dean Gaffney is only 5'5 so my money is on him

Reactions: 1
It's probably Julie's timeline she only plans on spending a week in total with them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.