Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is it the sea moss gummies...the vitamins or the magical face cloths that are helping the dermatitis 🤔🤔 I can't keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whoever said Alan Clarke as special guest for the opera House well done you got yourself a big fat bingo🥳
And nope I didn't listen to rest of it as they were talking 90 miles an hr and their accents were doing my brain in😂😂 did hear a story about Joolie at Fionns hurling a couple of weeks ago and she felt a draft and her leggings were ripped. Funny enough I thought that happened months ago🤷‍♀️
Edited for tit spelling

Reactions: 9
Funny.

“I don’t let them have fizzy drinks”

Yet had no problem handing them a bowl of shite king jellies to shut them up back in the days she was flogging them..

Reactions: 5
Whoever said Alan Clarke as special guest for the opera House well done you got yourself a big fat bingo🥳
And nope I didn't listen to rest of it as they were talking 90 miles an hr and their accents were doing my brain in😂😂 did hear a story about Joolie at Fionns hurling a couple of weeks ago and she felt a draft and her leggings were ripped. Funny enough I thought that happened months ago🤷‍♀️
Edited for tit spelling
That was me guessed Alan 🥴 could never take to him. Don't want to listen to the pod but who is the eastenders guy and was it him who stood Brenda up? Seen Dean Gaffneys mother died today :cry:

Reactions: 3
So Alan Clarke! Don"t tell me Gay Boy Corrigan will be there too? Might be his night in Cork to cure his piles!! PILE IT ON BAYBEEEEEEEE.

• Haha
Trying to justify the prime half a glass tonight half glass tomorrow and so on 😂
Eh better yet don’t buy it at all
Better yet get a bottle between them

better shut the duck up ur the one that bought it

Reactions: 5
Is it really Alan Clarke?? He’s actually my favourite one on Instagram 🙄 I’m raging!! I got tickets for his live podcast and all so I hope he’s not returning the favour for his show!!

Is it really Alan Clarke?? He’s actually my favourite one on Instagram 🙄 I’m raging!! I got tickets for his live podcast and all so I hope he’s not returning the favour for his show!!
He’s a crawler. He’d lick the arse off any gutter hun for the chance of a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry now but even with the subtitles I have no idea what she's saying half the time.

Reactions: 4
He's a walking contradiction. He started making videos making fun of influencers the likes of Julie and her pals. One or two were shared around a bit and he got a taste of the attention, then BOOM! In a completely predictable turn of events, he started getting freebies, pr stays etc and released some AliExpress sweatshop produced tat and became an InstaHun-gry begger in his own right. Hypocrisy. On Julie, the kids drinking those bottles of Prime is no big deal, they're just for hydration. The cans of Prime are energy drinks.

Reactions: 17
That was me guessed Alan 🥴 could never take to him. Don't want to listen to the pod but who is the eastenders guy and was it him who stood Brenda up? Seen Dean Gaffneys mother died today :cry:
No idea who it is, she said he was taller than he looks so I thought it must he someone else cos Dean Gaffney looks tall anyway, I thought she gave the impression that she was expecting a small person. Oh and she said he talks really east end slang. Oh and then he went to order the drinks and never came back 😂😂 but sure it's probably all made up anyway if she's anything like Julie

Reactions: 7
I doubt very much her kids are back to school next week. Surely all schools go back roughly the same time which seems to be about the 30th august

Reactions: 4
How could you listen to the child speaking like that. Does she do anything to try and help him? Heard him calling thorn Ehhh Win. One of mine had difficulties with “K””C” words. He pronounced them with T. Kim was Tim. Cooker was Tooker etc. But I worked with him everyday. Helping him and encouraging him. It took a while, but we got there. She doesn’t seem to do anything but ignore it. Poor Fuinneog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.