Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Oscar goes to…..Here we go with the poor me meltdowns 🤪 moaning bout things that are easily fixed and sorted making it into a DRAMA… GOBSHITE!

Reactions: 8
Any wonder she’s clueless the mother Paula looks like she dragged joolie up too, under pub tables with taytos. Same happens with these twins. Vicious circle

Reactions: 12
A friend(male) overheard her voice one day on my Instagram story and recognised it.. anyways they used to work together and she was let go from the job basically because she was thick 😂 she couldn’t follow the instructions and procedures correctly so they had to let her go. So I know for a fact that it’s not all put on. He also said she was dating someone working there at the time and he got rid of her cos she was too fond of the drink, mad for nights out all the time 🥴
Oh I don't think she will win any prizes for intelligence and she is certainly not book smart but the porple donkey routine is just that a routine. I always got the impression from her that if there was work on the bed she would sleep on the floor 😂
---
My other half went to visit his family up the country last week. The conversation somehow turned to Instagram and he said his sister, niece and cousin all think Jools is “hilarious”, Jesus wept. They’ve all seriously gone down in my estimation. Obviously she has plenty of followers as thick as she pretends to be
I think if you only dip in and out of her content and don't pay much attention you would think ah poor single mam , raising twins , just wants to be loved and isn't she gas craic out dancing on tables and getting herself in sticky situations😂

Reactions: 4
I can't believe ye are all falling for this crack.... She's plenty money but knows it doesn't look good all the holidays eating out nights away so she let this go so she would get a letter for content.
The sheep will think ahhh thsts how she affords it all however the people that are copping on are seeing through the lies

Reactions: 23
The less transactions going through the bank the better, I mean if you're scamming all around you who wants a paper trail???

Creative accounting is my guess!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The less transactions going through the bank the better, I mean if you're scamming all around you who wants a paper trail???

Creative accounting is my guess!
No doubt dodgy dealings hidden when it's cash only.
Cash is king with this one.
She's got feck all else to do anyway only call to credit union, part of her jobs🙄 Did the same with her father.

Reactions: 6
A bleeping deal with lifestyle now so twinnies got new free school bags at the least 🙈 grant me bleeping patience with that bleep

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can't believe ye are all falling for this crack.... She's plenty money but knows it doesn't look good all the holidays eating out nights away so she let this go so she would get a letter for content.
The sheep will think ahhh thsts how she affords it all however the people that are copping on are seeing through the lies
I don't think anyone here is falling for anything.

Reactions: 10
And the Oscar goes to…..Here we go with the poor me meltdowns 🤪 moaning bout things that are easily fixed and sorted making it into a DRAMA… GOBSHITE!
Those last few opera house tickets won’t sell themselves!! Don’t believe everything you see on the internet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.