Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats a light saviour.
She has some amount of disposable income.
I know! One minute ‘I’m spending a fortune coming up to do the podcast every week’ next minute the kid can hardly carry the Disney bag🤣

Reactions: 6
Nothing is a treat for those kids.
Almost nothing ❤
It would be an absolute treat for them to be allowed lie down and recover when they're sick,to be helped speak properly,to have 5% routine and stability in their lives.It would be a massive treat to be raised with an awareness of basic manners and behaviour,to get the chance to go to school and learn

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Whats a light saviour.
There was more in that bag than a teddy and a saviour🤣 that bag was heavy.
She said kids already had lunch with she was doing podcast, did someone go with her?

Reactions: 10
“Your man”
No Droolie, he’s literally only five, he’s sick, he’s even on antibiotics ffs.
It’s such a sad picture
We know you read here, so please mind him for once in his little life!
All for freebies 😔
Kid in UK fighting for his life after drinking prime. It’s for. Over 16s and she’s wondering why her kids get sick
Whats a light saviour.
they have every material item under the sun but no friends other than the usual cronies she hangs around with in pubs. No class mates-invites all summer. I’d hate my kids mixing with them tbh but less spoiling and a few basic manners would go further.

Reactions: 16
There was more in that bag than a teddy and a saviour🤣 that bag was heavy.
She said kids already had lunch with she was doing podcast, did someone go with her?
W anchor had them and brought them to the Disney store too and for food. W anchor probably for stung for toys in Disney :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Fionn was struggling to carry that bag there was def more in it than a teddy and a light ‘saviour’

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine if you were a genuine follower and watched her stories would you not start to cop after awhile that there is always 1. a parking issue, 2. wrong hotel, 3. lost car, 4. parking ticket run/ clamp/ticket??

Jesus christ the donkey act would do your head in. I wouldn't mind she is a cute bleep who would skin you for a fiver
A friend(male) overheard her voice one day on my Instagram story and recognised it.. anyways they used to work together and she was let go from the job basically because she was thick 😂 she couldn’t follow the instructions and procedures correctly so they had to let her go. So I know for a fact that it’s not all put on. He also said she was dating someone working there at the time and he got rid of her cos she was too fond of the drink, mad for nights out all the time 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sure how would the little fella be able to speak properly when she can’t speak herself at 30+ years of age …

Reactions: 15
A friend(male) overheard her voice one day on my Instagram story and recognised it.. anyways they used to work together and she was let go from the job basically because she was thick 😂 she couldn’t follow the instructions and procedures correctly so they had to let her go. So I know for a fact that it’s not all put on. He also said she was dating someone working there at the time and he got rid of her cos she was too fond of the drink, mad for nights out all the time 🥴
I often wonder how in the name of god did she manage to live and work in Australia years ago if she’s apparently that thick?
Like she met the twins dad over there, she went over herself with a friend… that takes a lot of planning..

Reactions: 11
She probably wanted to get fired so she'd get dole straight away.
She is thick, but not too thick either. Well able to con people. Well able to swindle money.

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine if you were a genuine follower and watched her stories would you not start to cop after awhile that there is always 1. a parking issue, 2. wrong hotel, 3. lost car, 4. parking ticket run/ clamp/ticket??

Jesus christ the donkey act would do your head in. I wouldn't mind she is a cute bleep who would skin you for a fiver
My other half went to visit his family up the country last week. The conversation somehow turned to Instagram and he said his sister, niece and cousin all think Jools is “hilarious”, Jesus wept. They’ve all seriously gone down in my estimation. Obviously she has plenty of followers as thick as she pretends to be

Can someone explain how the gummies, cbd stuff, sea moss, face clothes and facials have "cured and cleared" her skin but somehow she is still complaining about breakouts??
She is the worst person to use to promote a brand

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry can’t find the message but someone said they don’t get invited to parties so true
The only one they had was on a Tuesday 2 weeks ago and u know the type of people they have parties on a bleeping Tuesday

sure member last year the whole 5er idea per child per party you swear she came up with it

Unless they do get invited but Julie is away every weekend on her sexcation nobody will bring them

Reactions: 7
My other half went to visit his family up the country last week. The conversation somehow turned to Instagram and he said his sister, niece and cousin all think Jools is “hilarious”, Jesus wept. They’ve all seriously gone down in my estimation. Obviously she has plenty of followers as thick as she pretends to be
Ladies that come in to my job regularly ask me do I follow Julie and how hilarious she is. She has a genuine following. And these are actually normal nice women

• Wow
So you're in arrears with CU. don't thay have loans on direct debit? No shame!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So you're in arrears with CU. don't thay have loans on direct debit? No shame!
Crying the poor mouth now. Julie maybe just eat at home for the next few weeks. Figure out how your oven works and you will have the arrears cleared in no time.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.