Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That arrears story was probably from the other day, she just shared it this morning.
She kind of had to, after swinging Disney bags around Dublin yesterday! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Her dad was drawing his pension from the post office in cash so why wouldnt he pay the loan in cash.

Thousands of social welfare payments are distributed through post offices weekly in cash only so I really dont get the "omg people still use cash" brigade🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
The father was probably paying the few Bob as she calls it, off the loan for her every week. Someone give her a free car quickly. The helpless single mom or 27 sets of tiny twins is in dire straights. You actually would think she had loads of children the way she goes on. On a different note, I go out of my way to use cash. They can duck off with their cashless society

Reactions: 17
The father was probably paying the few Bob as she calls it, off the loan for her every week. Someone give her a free car quickly. The helpless single mom or 27 sets of tiny twins is in dire straights. You actually would think she had loads of children the way she goes on. On a different note, I go out of my way to use cash. They can duck off with their cashless society
All for cash too, less money for the banks to make on transactions and it actually keep cashiers in their jobs

Reactions: 14
Sure Julie if she was thinking right would start with a proper job for her kids instead of a insta life ,Julie insta life will eventually run out and her kids will be like what happened to the old life and won’t actually have a hope in school soon

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget she still has the go fund mes that haven’t been mentioned by herself in a long time. No way is she going to donate that money to whatever cause. I wouldn’t trust her at all

Reactions: 6
Im not in a credit union but I’ve never heard of people, in 2023, physically walking into a place to pay off a loan? Do credit unions not give the option to repay via direct debit?
They do but then have declare those saving to welfare

Reactions: 1
Wonder which pal of theirs is going to win the competition this evening? Or which fake account.
On the subject of the parachute jump when she said it postponed as they didn't raise enough she also said she'd be tormenting people looking for donations from then until September. Funny enough hasn't been a peep since🙄 Just giving you some more content ideas Joolie👋👋

Reactions: 7
Check out nancy Bella page she talking about fake influncers that charge big money to advertise product.But half of there followers they bought

Reactions: 8
What bullshit. How does anybody believe this? My loan payment bounced last week and the credit union were on the phone to me straight away.

Reactions: 12
What bullshit. How does anybody believe this? My loan payment bounced last week and the credit union were on the phone to me straight away.
But are you a poor celebrity single mum? Did you get a picture with the manager when you got your loan? The Queen of Carrigaline deserves special treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No mention of podcast charts this week. Would that be because it's down at 16 Joolie?🤔🤔😂😂 no mention last week either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.