Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her skin/ face/ hair is so bad. Not a one to be advertising a “glow“ in fairness. The germatitis is off the scale despite claiming her sea moss clears it 🤣🤣🤣 she rubbing the crappy products into it then. Vile 🤢

Reactions: 13
Oh the shame of that with the credit union and her up on stories getting this and that done and out for meals all the time ....over to Turkey for plastic surgery not to mention all the nights out and all the clothes buying . The list goes on and on sure we all could do that if we decided not to pay our loans and bills , how could you forget to do that it's a very important bill. And then to broadcast it oh my god she is a tool

Reactions: 12
How long was it not paid for that she owed that much? And whats with all the poor me im in debt stories lately. She's well able to go out for breakfast 7 days a week. Dozens of takeaways and meals out in restaurants. She has no money worries whatsoever but i suppose its back to school time so trying to be relatable.

Reactions: 18
Just because she’s in arrears with her loan doesn’t mean she is broke. She has plenty of money, she’s just one of those scumbags who takes out loads of loans and doesn’t pay them back. That’s why she doesn’t have a standing order set up either. Because she doesn’t want to pay every week and thinks throwing them a few bob every few months will keep them quiet. She probably thinks she’s “entitled” to the loan and duck them expecting she pay it back. It’s the same attitude with her kind. Same as all the dole merchants queuing up during the week for their free money from the pass machines

Reactions: 19
Hardly on the beg for a freebie in Nerja for the wedding is she? Wouldnt put it past her though

Reactions: 9
And after a big photo op with the cu manager at the time when got the loan (remember that tit??) No bother t her to pay off that arrears in cash.
Anything fir a story. When saw the letter thought was speeding fine or parking, her usual.
She’s suck a liar. Saying it’s because her father died sure he’s dead a long time and it wasn’t long ago this photo is up. I know she a liar but this story takes the blood pi**

Reactions: 7
she won’t set up a direct debit. i’d imagine most of her money is cash based. she’s as dodgy as they come:

that’s 2 if not 3 payments missed.

she has the money don’t be fooled. she’s just the typical type who spends on what she wants before what she should.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t even be sure that letter is from the credit union. Boy manager could have typed this up. 100% she will be using this as a storyline. Who takes their personal information such as loans and shares to stories? Absolutely she’s cash in hand with most stuff so no way she’d have any direct debits going.
Just seen her tik tok. She is one to speak about catfishing. She honestly looks demonic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I wouldn’t even be sure that letter is from the credit union. Boy manager could have typed this up. 100% she will be using this as a storyline. Who takes their personal information such as loans and shares to stories? Absolutely she’s cash in hand with most stuff so no way she’d have any direct debits going.
Just seen her tik tok. She is one to speak about catfishing. She honestly looks demonic.
She's a fine girl all the same, no sign of the chiselled jaw that would chop vegetables. Did ya forget your filter Droolie?

• Haha
Wouldn't you be ashamed of your life putting up for all to see that you are in arrears with the credit union

Reactions: 8
Is that all she got for €100. Omg i know shopping is got expensive but that would only last a couple of days in my house.

Reactions: 6
Julie saying they sold out the opera house :ROFLMAO: they haven't yet, still red seats and other podcasters sold out months ago, Julie and Brenda had to keep begging and pushing for people to buy them. They didnt go naturally.
Screenshot_20230819_190101_com.huawei.browser_edit_26612747882917.jpg

---
Just checked, approx 95 seats

Screenshot_20230819_185540_com.huawei.browser_edit_26483072288145.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that all she got for €100. Omg i know shopping is got expensive but that would only last a couple of days in my house.
I get a bigger shop than that for 80 euro after using my vouchers from Dunnes and that would be including usually bleach because I use one a week and then fairy washing pods and comfort , and then I go to Lidl for couple of bits and ice-cream for the kids and I am never short of food in this house she's a donkey

Isn’t her kitchen just disgustingly tacky? Between the crushed velvet door knocker chairs, the brick effect wall, the stupid inspirational quotes and the 500 framed photos on the wall it is just so bleeping chavvy

• Haha
Reactions: 33
what's she on about the podcast is only a few months old?? just looked on Spotify and the first episode was 14th December last year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t her kitchen just disgustingly tacky? Between the crushed velvet door knocker chairs, the brick effect wall, the stupid inspirational quotes and the 500 framed photos on the wall it is just so bleeping chavvy
@Jellybb I thought were a huge fan of crushed velvet furniture in 50 shades of grey and you loved a good inspirational quote? 🤔😂😂😂
---
My understanding was if you had a loan you had a repayment amount set over a fixed period of time so even if you do pay a lump sum off that loan you will still have to meet your repayment schedule but you may clear you loan earlier? Like if you have a monthly repayment of say 200 per month and you pay 400 the bank/ C.U don't go ok that two months worth of payments it just gets deducted off the total amount owed???

Personal opinion that story was a load of shite

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Why can she never ever do her own hair and makeup? Who does she think she is ?

Being "relatable" lasted all of 5 mins. Hair and makeup for yet another trip away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.