Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you're in arrears with CU. don't thay have loans on direct debit? No shame!
Zero shame and then trying to come up with an excuse so people will have sympathy.
She's an utter disgrace. How does she keep getting loans?

Reactions: 13
And after a big photo op with the cu manager at the time when got the loan (remember that tit??) No bother t her to pay off that arrears in cash.
Anything fir a story. When saw the letter thought was speeding fine or parking, her usual.

Reactions: 22
Hey Joolie/ boy wonder👋👋👋 Did ye have a nice read here this morning about how Joolie affords all the nights out etc? Glad to provide some content😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Busy Friday, going to pay off loans, then home for breakfast. Is this how people live?

Reactions: 9
Im not in a credit union but I’ve never heard of people, in 2023, physically walking into a place to pay off a loan? Do credit unions not give the option to repay via direct debit?

Reactions: 15
And after a big photo op with the cu manager at the time when got the loan (remember that tit??) No bother t her to pay off that arrears in cash.
Anything fir a story. When saw the letter thought was speeding fine or parking, her usual.
Was thinking the same he might think different for the next photo shoot.
Christ imagion if we all had a photo shoot every time we got a CU loan lol
Load of shite

Reactions: 5
Im not in a credit union but I’ve never heard of people, in 2023, physically walking into a place to pay off a loan? Do credit unions not give the option to repay via direct debit?
They absolutely do, the one I’m with has everything online like any other bank.

Reactions: 11
They absolutely do, well technically it's a standing order. I am paying a loan by standing order every week. It's so easy , they can even split an amount that comes in and send some to your loan and some to your savings.
My credit union also has an online service, so no need to go in unless you are doing something out of the ordinary.

They absolutely do, well technically it's a standing order. I am paying a loan by standing order every week. It's so easy , they can even split an amount that comes in and send some to your loan and some to your savings.
My credit union also has an online service, so no need to go in unless you are doing something out of the ordinary.
Omg why doesn’t she just do this? Going into the credit union with physical cash every week is such a ridiculous waste of time! Who has time to be doing this tit

If she ate at home for a couple of weeks, stopped buying multiple coffees out each day and dropping a fortune in Disney, she would have that loan paid off in no time. It’s clear she has money to burn, I’d say she could clear that loan in one go if she really wanted

If she ate at home for a couple of weeks, stopped buying multiple coffees out each day and dropping a fortune in Disney, she would have that loan paid off in no time. It’s clear she has money to burn, I’d say she could clear that loan in one go if she really wanted
Lol I am stunned at this weird carry on? I didn’t realise that relatively young people rock up to credit unions with cash every week to pay off their loans 🤣 absolutely mind blowing 🤣

• Haha
Lol I am stunned at this weird carry on? I didn’t realise that relatively young people rock up to credit unions with cash every week to pay off their loans 🤣 absolutely mind blowing 🤣
I don’t think she’s doing it now, looks like her ‘lump sum’ ran out and she’ll make another one, or very possibly clear the loan. What an absolute waste of time… but I suppose for some people the weekly schedule is actually dictated by SW payment dates and loan due dates.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s doing it now, looks like her ‘lump sum’ ran out and she’ll make another one, or very possibly clear the loan. What an absolute waste of time… but I suppose for some people the weekly schedule is actually dictated by SW payment dates and loan due dates.
My god what a waste of time. She really needs to set up a standing order or something. These kinds of people really are a different breed aren’t they

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.