Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crossing is just off the roundabout. It’s ridiculous and dangerous and should never have been put there. It’s a busy roundabout with 2 and 3 lanes coming onto it from every direction. So your watching traffic and then suddenly your onto lights at a crossing. It was a really sunny morning so perhaps the driver didn’t see the lights were red. I honestly don’t know, but yes he stopped. Poor little boy didn’t stand a chance. It was a big ford ranger jeep. I passed not long after it happened. A horrific sight that I never want to witness again.
Thanks for letting me know. God the poor driver too it's awful to live with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus watching her stories from yesterday here and I've anxiety looking at them. What kind of person walks on ahead of their 5 year olds in a big city cos she's so busy on her Instagram stories! Is it so hard to hold their little hands and walk with them. Mine are older than those two poor kiddos and I wouldn't leave them out of my sight for a second in our own town let alone Dublin. She really is vile, and poor Fionn was with the doctor yesterday and put on antibiotics and gets dragged to Dublin today then cos she needs a night away God help her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So who will get all the money from the opera house tickets and electric picnic if poor Julie and Brenda don't get paid anything and pay their own travel etc. You would think goloud would pay expenses. Hard to know what to believe.

Reactions: 12
So who will get all the money from the opera house tickets and electric picnic if poor Julie and Brenda don't get paid anything and pay their own travel etc. You would think goloud would pay expenses. Hard to know what to believe.
I don't believe they are doing it out of the love of the followers. Up to something!

Reactions: 14
Jeez I'd get the Heebie Jeebies if I woke and saw a child singing into a fan like that..they are the weirdest children in the games they choose and how they occupy themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course they are getting paid for the opera house . It's the weekly podcast they are not paid for you only make money on podcasts from ads on them. They are doing the podcast to up their profile and do shows that's where they will make their money like the opera house show .also I'm sure she is writing her expenses off to the tax man for going up to dublin . Plus they are ding it for free because go loud pay their producer and they get studio time. The producer will be giving them all their ideas for the show otherwise that pod would have died a death ages ago

Reactions: 10
Ah shur the trip to Dublin wouldn't be complete without Joolie acting the ass getting lost. Walking around Marion Square with her light saviour on her back. Cue the messages from the huns saying it's Merrion sq and light saber Julie 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is there tickets left for her show in the opera House? I seen this morning Charlene + Ellie are doing a show there and it sold out in 4 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there tickets left for her show in the opera House? I seen this morning Charlene + Ellie are doing a show there and it sold out in 4 mins
Still a few available but all the plugging seems to be working!

Reactions: 2
The way she talks rubbish into her phone incessantly while the kids are unsupervised on what appears to be a busy road makes me nervous!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did anyone notice she hit the toy off someone as she walked by 😂
Also they defo get expenses paid if not why travel all the way to Dublin???
Remember don’t believe everything on Instagram

Reactions: 12
That lipo really did nothing for her chins. Filter mustn't be working today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah FFS Jooolie loses car again in the big shmoke for content. ER ‘did you eat the cow’s Willy’ - no guesses where she’s hearing that from, well done Joooolie 👏👏 As far travelling up & down every week, getting nothing, get down off the cross Jooolie 🙄🥱

Reactions: 14
Brenda: ‘we don’t have a sponsor YET’.
Yeah, good luck with getting someone to attach their name to that tat love!

Reactions: 9
Ah FFS Jooolie loses car again in the big shmoke for content. ER ‘did you eat the cow’s Willy’ - no guesses where she’s hearing that from, well done Joooolie 👏👏 As far travelling up & down every week, getting nothing, get down off the cross Jooolie 🙄🥱
Can you imagine if you were a genuine follower and watched her stories would you not start to cop after awhile that there is always 1. a parking issue, 2. wrong hotel, 3. lost car, 4. parking ticket run/ clamp/ticket??

Jesus christ the donkey act would do your head in. I wouldn't mind she is a cute bleep who would skin you for a fiver

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.