Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable to have comps up and never announce winners. 2 weeks later and nothing. For someone then to ask boy manager and get blocked is really the last straw with that pair.
I see joes farm are lunching their pumpkin picking which I go to every year but you can best be sure I’m not after seeing Julie down there getting her sunflowers for free. To be as low as to get brought down their for a charity event said it all to me. No doubt they will bring them back down for the pumpkin picking anyway.

Reactions: 13
Keep commenting under Instagram posts asking when the winner announced. Let her followers see what stes at

Hope all the local tattlers will help poor old JuLie out and buy some of the left on 'red' tickets 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The show is going to be mayham lads mayham🙄 needs to learn to speak properly before it or noone will understand her😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah the show will be full ( ha) of full time mad bastards. Who dance on tables 🤣

• Haha
What happened the two go fund me that droolie had for dancing?

That night out sounds like hell! Basically they’re too tight and stupid to organise anything so it’ll just be a disorganised shitshow and she’ll let on it was carnage for all the full time mad bastards that went to the school of life!

• Haha
That night out sounds like hell! Basically they’re too tight and stupid to organise anything so it’ll just be a disorganised shitshow and she’ll let on it was carnage for all the full time mad bastards that went to the school of life!
I think they’re trying to be like the likes of Ellie and Charlene

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The smell of desperation off the two of them!!
Anyone else notice how she sounds full of a cold? Covid numbers are up right now and I have heard of a lot that were at the Galway races now testing positive.
🙄🙄 who is even still testing for it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🙄🙄 who is even still testing for it
Not enough- my elderly parents came down with what seemed like a bad flu and tested and its covid. It has them shook. Has taken 3 weeks and only coming out of it now. Its not gone its just not seen as being dangerous to life now. But it is rampant again. Lots of non emergency ops in Mayo general have been cancelled/rescheduled due to it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.