Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would the hotel think? They may be informed and get a member of staff to remove it before the bin company take it away or it spills. Wanchor so scummy filming it going into the blue bin!

Reactions: 10
What would the hotel think? They may be informed and get a member of staff to remove it before the bin company take it away or it spills. Wanchor so scummy filming it going into the blue bin!
There is no puke. Come on we know the drill by now surely

Reactions: 12
Thats definitely a mans hand. Maybe it's her tipp man and he hasnt done a runner and he called up to her in Galway. Otherwise she doesnt hang around does she 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder did she say that everything is finished with the guy she was seeing so whichever friend she we harnessing him, leaves him alone maybe? That’s if he even exists at all of course

Reactions: 4
Loving all the descriptions of her dresses, for both days! 😂

I’d be the first to admit, I’m hopeless at knowing, what suits me, but even I can tell, both dresses did not do it for her!
The “nicotine stained” 😂 one was the worst, and her money piece, could do with a bang of toner!
As for her mouth, I don’t have enough time in the day! I curse, just as much as the next person, but she takes the biscuit!

Not very ladylike Drools 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No way anyone would have to message his family friends they just need to look at her stories id be morto being associated with her shes disgusting

Reactions: 11
Just an observation (and each to their own like) but yeah regarding her face ...when i first followed her, i happened upon some unfiltered photos on the grid or mustve been ones she was tagged in....i was certain it was a sister of hers because it just wasnt what she potrays...i didnt consider filters or anything..(innocent ole me) I just put it down to her having a sister that looked like her as the face just wasnt the same... I dont know why she does it...

I'm guessing she is thoroughly miserable back with the chuckies tonight.

• Haha
Thats definitely a mans hand. Maybe it's her tipp man and he hasnt done a runner and he called up to her in Galway. Otherwise she doesnt hang around does she 😂😂
It’s defo not over with the fella. After her sob story she was walkin around the cliffs with him. All made up for content and sympathy 🙄 even if a friend did message him, and that’s a big if, but he’s still around.

She really hasn't a clue what foods contain yeast 😂 #thickcunt

Off you pop to Google there now Drools so you can tell us what contains yeast that you can't eat....or just get the Man-Child to check

• Haha
G hotel sharing wanchor, forgot to send the vomit video today, please if anyone has time send an email to tell them what wanchor is really like.

Screenshot_20230805_212941_com.instagram.android_edit_13312297981301.jpg

Reactions: 4
Who does they area above the eyebrows look like she has horns?
Wonder did she get the fox eye thread lift .. it would explain the eye brows and how lifted they are … side effect is lumps where the stitch has been… it was a trend a while back but it has since stopped as so many people rejected the stitches and it ruined there faces

I actually can’t get over how different she looks in everyone else’s pics / videos 🙈🙈 like who is this?! The big square chin 🙈 the eyebrows don’t have a caterpillar 🐛 look

IMG_5003.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.