Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is JuLie setting up a gofund me for the brain charity? I don't think someone who openly admits to stealing is the correct person.

Reactions: 13
I’m not one to talk about a child’s appearance at all but Julie has air in rows teeth destroyed from the soother holy tit her teeth are all pushed out at the front dreadful and that’s even with a filter on
Takes after her mam, god love her… her teeth are not only pushed out but in some photos look discoloured too. Probably never seen a tooth brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder did the McDonald's worker recognise her, they can see you while they take your order 🙈

Reactions: 7
I could never act like that when asking someone for food etc. I’d be mortified to be such an asshole let alone show my kids they can roar at people like that. I hope the wife or partner of her dance partner keeps her eye on him. This dirt bird is so desperate she will take anyone on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
what's scammens about???
Shannen Joyce is Scammen.
---
The target is set at €100k!!
If the charity know about her thieving and online antics of late, the are vile to allow JuLie to be the representative. Will be emailing them and would encourage others to do so. She is fake and only doing this for praise and fame not a genuine reason. More bait for podcast listens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So morto for her, she clearly fancies her dance partner (because he has a pulse) and is playing all coy. She’ll be getting braver as the nights out get more frequent and the poor guy will have to fake his own death to get away from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So morto for her, she clearly fancies her dance partner (because he has a pulse) and is playing all coy. She’ll be getting braver as the nights out get more frequent and the poor guy will have to fake his own death to get away from her!
Poor lad, she will honestly think he will fall in love with her and live happily ever after. Hope Aunty Mary comes and she leaks all over him 🙈 There will be a honk of sweat off Jules travelling up and down to Dublin and no shower in between dancing classes 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s like a dog in heat . I’d say the wife of droolies dance partner probably bags up his clothes to boil wash when he comes home and makes him scrub himself in the shower till he bleeds.
Imagine your husband doing that dance thing for charity & his woman of a dance partner on about pissing on his head. Skanky yoke.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She wants 100K in a week? Wtf!!

I was on the carrig fb page there for the dancing and she lit had to sit on someone’s shoulders for Christ sake. Were not 14, be able adults.
sure all dancing you’d be touching off someone grow up a bit like if she’s afraid to do it lesson 2 why bother
I can see her getting to the end, the show is on, she bottles it & partner left in the lurch. One of the fellas doing it works in centra in crosshaven, other is a dad of a boy in school, normal people left with this dope 🙄

Reactions: 9
Another dancer is looking to raise €500 target on his go fund me page, Jules has to be Billy big balls and look for 100k 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.