Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @instanotfamous on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳
Quick recap
Mejoolie was away with the twinnies and the merry widow in Spain. Mary Poppins hadn't a patch on our Joolie while she was away. No swearing , no drinking , no late nights , plenty of kids club, bingo and sitting by the pool. Well not that we were shown anyhow.Turns out she was on her best behaviour till she got a phone call about two ' big" brands that want to work with her and normal service resumed fairly quickly then. Only back from Spain and Fuinneog and Air in Rows were shipped off to the merry widow for the weekend so Joolie could go on a hen in Galway. She was a dirty stopout and did the stride of pride but its anyones guess as to whether she found herself a fella. We had a game of tattle says and Joolie obliged by showing us she hasn't fallen out with Sean, she does wash and telling us she didn't drive home from Galway.
Podcast is still 💩. Herself and Brenda taking part in the podcast festival in the Oprah House but not too many tickets sold yet anyways.
Joolie has a bee in her bonnet about trolls. According to mejoolie she was in her trolls house about three yrs ago when she purchased something from her on FB marketplace. Herself and boy wonder have a hotline to their media lawyer and we should all be quaking in our boots about it🤣🤣 Just to add when you read this Joolie if someone has a different opinion to an influenza like yourself that's not been a troll it's just a difference of opinion👋👋
The surgery hasn't done her any favours either. Still has scars on her eyelids and no difference on chin. Well there's a difference when she uses a filter but she says she doesnt use them whatsoever🤥🤥
Fuinneog and Air in Rows never seem to be in school. Joolie says she doesnt give them the ipads much. Funny that when they seem to be permanently attached to their hands.
Just to finish my not so quick recap in case you don't know Joolie the only single mother of twins in Ireland and she's doing it all herself 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder what the free trip to Kells is for 🤔
I'd say she's of out on the piss tonight or on a date, Def no kids there and not a hope in hell she's in bed

Reactions: 6
She says a communion in Kells with the twinnies and her head wrecked bout it. Has the da got relations around there I wonder??🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
She says a communion in Kells with the twinnies and her head wrecked bout it. Has the da got relations around there I wonder??🤔🤔
Didn't they have cousins/ex and kids of their dad's brother come down last summer and meet up? Maybe them? That's why she in a panic cos all his family be there?

Reactions: 7
I still giggle at fuinneog 😂😂😂 is Kells back Kerry direction ??? Edit to add as in kells bay ?

Reactions: 1
Why’s Julie so anxious about going says one. The fact she hopes the ex is there with her new chin and scarred eyelids she’s hoping he’s kicking himself about the break up when in reality if he was there he wouldn’t bat an eyelid towards her. No pun intended 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d say wherever she’s going and whatever she’s doing she’s probably not gonna be welcomed with open arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So is the kid’s missing school again
Surely not, she’d have more than enough time to drive to kells after school.
Imagine sitting in a church tomorrow surrounded by your ex and all his family knowing that you were boasting online to riding a stranger last weekend. They’ll all be flat out praising god that she’s not their problem anymore. I actually don’t know how she could hold her head up high in front of anyone after pissing herself in public and all her stupid behaviour online. Mortified for her.

Reactions: 31
She mentioned on her TikTok live whose communion it was.
someone knewwho’s communion she was going too ! Kinda sounded like it was another instagramers communion
---

Reactions: 2
Congrats to @instanotfamous on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳
Quick recap
Mejoolie was away with the twinnies and the merry widow in Spain. Mary Poppins hadn't a patch on our Joolie while she was away. No swearing , no drinking , no late nights , plenty of kids club, bingo and sitting by the pool. Well not that we were shown anyhow.Turns out she was on her best behaviour till she got a phone call about two ' big" brands that want to work with her and normal service resumed fairly quickly then. Only back from Spain and Fuinneog and Air in Rows were shipped off to the merry widow for the weekend so Joolie could go on a hen in Galway. She was a dirty stopout and did the stride of pride but its anyones guess as to whether she found herself a fella. We had a game of tattle says and Joolie obliged by showing us she hasn't fallen out with Sean, she does wash and telling us she didn't drive home from Galway.
Podcast is still 💩. Herself and Brenda taking part in the podcast festival in the Oprah House but not too many tickets sold yet anyways.
Joolie has a bee in her bonnet about trolls. According to mejoolie she was in her trolls house about three yrs ago when she purchased something from her on FB marketplace. Herself and boy wonder have a hotline to their media lawyer and we should all be quaking in our boots about it🤣🤣 Just to add when you read this Joolie if someone has a different opinion to an influenza like yourself that's not been a troll it's just a difference of opinion👋👋
The surgery hasn't done her any favours either. Still has scars on her eyelids and no difference on chin. Well there's a difference when she uses a filter but she says she doesnt use them whatsoever🤥🤥
Fuinneog and Air in Rows never seem to be in school. Joolie says she doesnt give them the ipads much. Funny that when they seem to be permanently attached to their hands.
Just to finish my not so quick recap in case you don't know Joolie the only single mother of twins in Ireland and she's doing it all herself 😂
I would like to take this time to thank Julie and her chins for the thread title coming to my brain 🤣🤣 brilliant recap. Here’s to a tit show weekend 🥂🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is in her arse anxious, she wouldn’t know the meaning of the word! She’s not going to kells and putting herself through a situation for the good of her health or for the sake of the twins, there’s something in it for drools..

Reactions: 10
This is bound to fail, going up against Droolie the alcoholic botched face liar 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Screenshot_20230505-094602.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.