Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emoji man is on last week's pictures on strictly Facebook page, think it's the guy in a green tshirt behind a girl with a pink zip hoodie.

Reactions: 1
Another dancer is looking to raise €500 target on his go fund me page, Jules has to be Billy big balls and look for 100k 🙈
She thinks she's Rosie Connolly God help her, rosie raised over 100k for children's hospitals a few times, poor Julie probably thinks she's the same as Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She thinks she's Rosie Connolly God help her, rosie raised over 100k for children's hospitals a few times, poor Julie probably thinks she's the same as Rosie
Considering no one is buying her tickets for their show I doubt she’ll get more than maybe 1,000 - being generous!

When I go into go fund, she seems to have two going....am I correct? One has over 1,000 raised and the other 120

That original 100k was no mistake she changed it because the uptake was slow. I'm all for charity but I would give direct.

Reactions: 16
Penelope pissflaps better wear a pad or she’ll piss all over that poor man. There’ll be a smell of fish off her as she never washes herself. Why has MeDroolie a separate GFM account to the charity? She’ll probably keep her own fee now to fund her next holiday or trip to Turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would not donate anything to GFM and definitely not Julie’s. She has no morals and nothing is beyond her. I would not be surprised if she kept the money for the GFM for herself. She regularly part takes in scams and I don’t see how this wouldn’t just be another one. Mortified for her going on about being purple because she has to dance with a man. This is the same woman telling the world she had a one night stand and dragged him into the pharmacy with her.
She needs to pick a lane.

Reactions: 27
Can’t believe there’s people out there donating to this gombeen!
They probably think they’re doing a good thing? Little do they know! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.