Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the only way she got to target was to say she will show her being lifted by the fella she’s dancing with? Also a lot of anonymous people adding to the gfm 🤔 is that the boy manager to try and get it flying 😂

Reactions: 13
Think this is about MeDroolie . Another Cork Instagrammer had this up this morning 👏
Saw this, it's defenitely about Julie after the mcdonalds video yesterday with the kids ordering the food and not a please or thank you out of either of them, wonder do these 2 not get on, she's from cork and has twins herself, it's defenitely a dig at Julie 👏👏

Reactions: 18
Anyone from Carrigaline have the gossip on the 1st year Strictly was done in Carrigaline. Dancing and riding...........1 couple split, the other dope took her fella back........anyone? Anyone?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw this, it's defenitely about Julie after the mcdonalds video yesterday with the kids ordering the food and not a please or thank you out of either of them, wonder do these 2 not get on, she's from cork and has twins herself, it's defenitely a dig at Julie 👏👏
You would hardly be in shock over that though.

Reactions: 2
If I were her dance partner I'd be telling her I want no part of your Instagram

Reactions: 9
I watched that clip again outside McDonald’s.Jesus she’s an ignorant bleep.Jesus them children are dragged up

Reactions: 16
Anyone from Carrigaline have the gossip on the 1st year Strictly was done in Carrigaline. Dancing and riding...........1 couple split, the other dope took her fella back........anyone? Anyone?
This happened in my own home town years ago !! It was so bad. Families broken up over it. Very sad for the kids and innocent partners.. they don’t call it the strictly curse for no reason..

Reactions: 14
Friday treat out for pancakes. Mcdonalds yesterday. And was there not a mcdonalds earlier in the week too? Money to burn

Reactions: 5
I just watched story with kids at drive thru, poor kids haven't a bleeping snowballs chance with Droolie at the helm 😢 side note I work in retail and it bleeping drives me mad when parents are like stop now she'll get mad / cross ect. I won't get cross at all, why don't you parent your kids yourself instead of involving the person only trying to do their job 🥴

Reactions: 27
Does anyone else hate that shite?! Like if you're going to witch about someone on instagram come out and say who it is, she's as bad imo.

Reactions: 11
This happened in my own home town years ago !! It was so bad. Families broken up over it. Very sad for the kids and innocent partners.. they don’t call it the strictly curse for no reason..
Happened in my area aswell!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just watched story with kids at drive thru, poor kids haven't a bleeping snowballs chance with Droolie at the helm 😢 side note I work in retail and it bleeping drives me mad when parents are like stop now she'll get mad / cross ect. I won't get cross at all, why don't you parent your kids yourself instead of involving the person only trying to do their job 🥴
I hate it too but iv started to turn around in the shop and say I won't give out to you do whatever you want. it's your mom's job to stop you. I get awful looks but I don't care

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.