Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off with the anchor one now, no fear of her spending a bit of time with her children is there 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’d say it was a mixture of manky tan and cheap air-rings that were making her airs green!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone spot Joolie mouthing along to AirNRows request to have a “burger and chicken nugget”… all rehearsed and all for the gram.

Reactions: 9
I know its a drive through but neither of the kids are in their seats.. Could they not have just gone in and ordered?

Reactions: 9
Filming for the gram at a drive thru and that brazen airin rows needs manners put on her. Nothing cute or funny just feral ill-mannered brats. And Mejoolie eye f×ck!ng herself in to the phone! God bless the patience of the person taking that order.

Reactions: 24
For the love of God. It's EARS - Airs!!!

And maybe your ears are normal it's just your big thick head makes them look small!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
into McDonald's to feed them before dropping them off for the night/ weekend as usual.

Mad trying to flog the tit cheap jewellery........why aren't you trying to flog the tit cheap surgery you had Droolie 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not one to talk about a child’s appearance at all but Julie has air in rows teeth destroyed from the soother holy tit her teeth are all pushed out at the front dreadful and that’s even with a filter on

Reactions: 15
The poor person who had to take their order.
I'd love to work in a shop/macdonalds/garage and to serve Julie ..

I'd take her down a peg or 2 which is what she needs..

Those kids, especially the young one have zero manners... not their fault , with a scumbag as a ma I guess

Reactions: 15
Imagine her dance partner's wife/partner watching this bleep? She has absolutely no shame. Someone on here must know what the locals think!
Those children need to learn basic manners.

Reactions: 8
Omg that must be so annoying for a drive thru worker to try and decipher with those 2 pests nattering away😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.