Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obvs wants people to think she off to hospital for a check up. No mention of going to meet two pals in Dublin for day out

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she tagged them last night when she was on about it .
She did and she tagged them there in her drama story about alarms and lights🙄 to me it seemed like she wanted people to think she was going hospital.

Reactions: 2
Here for the incredibly riveting footage of Shannens day in the life stories! Bed, couch, bed, couch, bed and done. Just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my nerves are shot to tit and these creatures making money from nothing! Also shannen that glitz jewellery is cheap looking tat and the suitcases. I’d say they own a cricut do they and it costs them €10 on vinyl to do the personalisation! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Big item on 1pm news about GFM scams. Regulator said if you fundraise for one reason you can't just decide to use funds for something else and has issued a warning!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Big item on 1pm news about GFM scams. Regulator said if you fundraise for one reason you can't just decide to use funds for something else and has issued a warning!!
Not soon enough but hopefully regulations will be put in place now!

Reactions: 7
Delighted there's been talk about GFMs. Hopefully Missy's passion for this scammer to be addressed will soon become a reality.

• Heart
I wonder how her pain is. According to herself last week it was unbearable and would need pain management from "Larry".
Omg forgot about the ‘pain management plan’… that defo implies prescribed routined pain medication beyond pop some paracetamol as and when you need it. I’d have thought if she was on anything stronger than paracetamol she’d have done a long story about it, esp given her ‘raising awareness’ and ‘being more open’ with her followers.

Reactions: 10
Who is the foxy one on her stories today? Im horrified by both of them. Zero class, jesus wept

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who is the foxy one on her stories today? Im horrified by both of them. Zero class, jesus wept
That's Carly.. became big on insta documenting when she had breast cancer

I've a feeling Carly and Sean Philips are starting a podcast... and this twit shannon is their guest on it .. I'd rather pull my toe nails out than listen them 3 shite on about stuff..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
my god, these people really need some grooming and coaching. talk about RAW

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tea spill shareing a story about a wan in the UK had a GFM for her cancer turns out it was all a scam jezs unreal

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The irony of the Carly one sayin ‘I’ve no money ‘
food places to eat in dublin and sure the people she’s with live there. Give me a break 🙄🙄

was just coming on to say the same about tea spill and the women who helped fundraise for the fraud cancer lady are determined to get the money back to people who donated. I wonder if they succeed would other (Shannens) GFM follow suit 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I read about this uk scammer this morning. She went to extraordinary lengths to convince people of her cancer. It just goes to show if there's money involved what people will do or say to hold onto it. I'm delighted that it's on the news about using funds for intended purpose. Let's see Shannen convince the regulator that "it was just resting in my account ". Down with that sort of thing!!!!

• Heart
God the begging for somewhere to eat 🙄. The 3 of them need a good wash
Sean and Carly know loads of places to eat in Dublin... so why is Shannon putting a question box asking . Ffs begging fuckers every one of them I swear .. they all end up the same don't they ..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.