Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she look completely different on the clips from the podcast .....oh BTW did ye know she got the ride a few weeks ago 🤣 , she be talking about that still next year
And you know the saying, those who talk about it, aren't getting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone on tiktoc just said don’t you have hpv and your admitting practising unsafe sex. Good woman lulu if your here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah they'll be 6 in the Autumn, going into Senior Infants in Sept
Those children are no more going into senior infants in September than I am 🤣 Guaranteed they'll be pulled from Irish school after this year, back into an English speaking school and JI will be repeated!!! They have missed too much school to continue where they are, Julie put then in there for her own sake, bragging rights "aren't my fuinneoige and air in rows great, they go to an irish school, 3 weeks in and they are already fluent irish speakers" (we obviously know none of that is true 🤣) but she didn't think it through, didn't think through the work that would need to be done with them, she cant speak English herself never mind bloody Irish 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear god Julie, it's not the all Ireland's of dancing she's going to. It's a confined feis in Cork to Cork teachers pupils ..most kids will go home with trophies and sashes....and loads of medals, just in case you get carried away Julie!!!
I’ll be there. I’ll take one for the team and report back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not brave enough to show the other “strictlys” faces.. how long will that last

Reactions: 7
She’s not brave enough to show the other “strictlys” faces.. how long will that last
She has to behave. Trying to make a good name for herself in Carrigaline seeing as she seems to have put Fuinneog into the local GAA and the kids are in local school, something she did not want.
Carrigaline may be big, but it still has a village mentality. She dirties her patch and she'll be forever scorned and never forgotten.....

Reactions: 12
She has to behave. Trying to make a good name for herself in Carrigaline seeing as she seems to have put Fuinneog into the local GAA and the kids are in local school, something she did not want.
Carrigaline may be big, but it still has a village mentality. She dirties her patch and she'll be forever scorned and never forgotten.....
I wonder do the charities actually have any idea of what they are associating with and the negative attention she will bring.

Reactions: 2
Tell me you're allergic to your kids without telling me you're allergic to your kids.
She needed to collect her car so could have gone with Paula and the twinnies to school but goes with the friend instead.

Reactions: 8
Don't mind her she hasn't seen her kids since she dropped them to.paula on Tuesday not a hope paula stayed in her house last night

Reactions: 12
Someone on tiktoc just said don’t you have hpv and your admitting practising unsafe sex. Good woman lulu if your here
some yoke is writing back to lulu sticking up for Julie on it now 🙄 surprised Julie hasn't went off one one at her yet, she loves to get smart with people on tiktok

Reactions: 9
Imagine not wanting to bring your own kids to school but happily tagging along with someone else who's bringing their kids to school..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.