Twinsandme #40 Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn't think the twins were in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the hack of her at the school gates on Tuesday? Still hungover from the wedding she’s attending, with the remnants of the make up/tan she got for that weekend wedding, still on her face! 🤢
The fake crocodile tears then about seeing the ‘twinnies’ off 🙈
You could write it

Reactions: 25
duck me….Julie has figured out the difference between mortifying and mortified for a thicko she’s coming on in leaps and bounds, the UL conferring is on this week, quick someone get her a cap and gown! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously this is getting beyond a joke and actually worrying this woman is so erratic and hyper she’s 100% not well to be showing herself feeding her kids rustlers and saying they are a game changer like come on that is not normal it’s basically like feeding plastic to her kids
Nothing prepared for school which means she hasn’t the kids prepared or spoken to them about it there’ll be absolute carnage on Tuesday
House is constantly a mess all she seems to do now is go out all the time
I really hope the twins dad comes back and maybe starts visits with them at least that will be one constant in their lives 100 different activities they are being swung from pillar to post

Reactions: 14
Seriously this is getting beyond a joke and actually worrying this woman is so erratic and hyper she’s 100% not well to be showing herself feeding her kids rustlers and saying they are a game changer like come on that is not normal it’s basically like feeding plastic to her kids
Nothing prepared for school which means she hasn’t the kids prepared or spoken to them about it there’ll be absolute carnage on Tuesday
I really hope the twins dad comes back and maybe starts visits with them at least that will be one constant in their lives 100 different activities they are being swung from pillar to post
All for the Gram what a sad existance.

Reactions: 11
She's will dump then with the mother, who going by the latest dance video has had a miraculous recovery for the 2nd time in a matter of weeks!
Ya very strange last surgery I had was open gall bladder removal and I definitely couldn't move like that after a week I smell bullshit

Don’t believe a word out of Pinocchio’s mouth, she says all that 💩 for content she’s well organised, I’d say she’s looking forward to getting rid of them for a few hours each day…prepare for a ton of useless reels as she tries to make it on tik tok! 😂

If she spent less time doing shite tik toks and going out she would be sorted , I actually believe she has all got I have my two ready to go and I didn't step foot in a shop I got all online so she doesn't even have to leave the house

Reactions: 10
Guarantee as soon as those kids step foot into a classroom she will have up a shite reel that day of her chilling with #nokids bollix & a big idiot grin on her.

Reactions: 9
Wonder will she try to get onto the radio stations about this bill she allegedly got from Lanzarote when she brought her son to the doctor there - funnily enough she didn't mention that it was 3 days after he broke his collarbone when very reluctantly brought him there, 3 days after it happened while she drank for the few days instead and ignored him

Reactions: 18
if she had one of those E111 cards going on hols would that have covered the hospital? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Looks like a nice bill of either €320 or €220 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
235.90, lovely hop on the week before school, she’ll probably get a cheque from the community welfare officer to cover it!

472B7592-9CC3-4571-9718-8854DB250788.jpeg

Reactions: 10
When Fionn 'hurt his arm', no Julie it was when you left the child in agony for 3 days with a broken collarbone so you and your scumbag mother and doormat brother could drink yourselves into oblivion on all inclusive beer!
Tell the truth Julie😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She said yesterday that Fionn is covered in bits from being down in the mobile. I’d say the place is crawling and the bed clothes haven’t been washed in months. Minging 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
duck me….Julie has figured out the difference between mortifying and mortified for a thicko she’s coming on in leaps and bounds, the UL conferring is on this week, quick someone get her a cap and gown! 😆
That's an old video she has reposted, check her tiktok.

if she had one of those E111 cards going on hols would that have covered the hospital? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Looks like a nice bill of either €320 or €220 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Was thinking the same thing but didn't want to bring it to her attention

Reactions: 4
If she spent less time doing shite tik toks and going out she would be sorted , I actually believe she has all got I have my two ready to go and I didn't step foot in a shop I got all online so she doesn't even have to leave the house
But sure she is never home to be there for the deliveries!!

Reactions: 3
Eh the mam absolutely reefing a dress down over the area she supposedly had surgery on? I think not.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.