Twinsandme #40 Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn't think the twins were in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paula looks great after 2nd major surgery. Pulling at her operated area, no issue!!!

Reactions: 21
She’s well sorted for school, she has tracksuits so all she needs is school bags and lunch boxes. Apparently they don’t need to buy books for their school until first class so prob on a book rental scheme. There’s no way she’s leaving it this late to get all the books on a book list. All for content, she has nothing else going on.
Plus , 235 is nothin to our Julie. Not even half a weeks wage.

oh I can’t stand her ‘smart ‘ replies on tik Tok; she’d be better of saying nothin!! So cringe

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t have a bag or a lunchbox for them because she was waiting to see would she be sent freebies, no doubt about it

Reactions: 12
Another fake story about her brother having no suit for wedding and her mam is going last minute.

Not at all planned so can get someone to mind the kids, although wouldn't be surprised if she just dumped them with anyone - although could be bringing them to it too 🤷🏽 who knows with this lying woman

Reactions: 11
How do the afford all these weddings, nights out etc ? I genuinely would love to know.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t the mam only out of hospital a week, and according to Julie lucky to be alive and she’s off to a wedding tomorrow? Can she not pause the drink for a few weeks and give herself the time to recover? Grim

Reactions: 30
Don’t believe a word out of Pinocchio’s mouth, she says all that 💩 for content she’s well organised, I’d say she’s looking forward to getting rid of them for a few hours each day…prepare for a ton of useless reels as she tries to make it on tik tok! 😂
She's only looking for free tit to be delivered to her gaf!

Reactions: 2
Coz Fionn covered in bites apparently
Ya but I’ve literally never heard of washing in detil as she calls it would that not rip the skin off a child if it’s bed bugs isn’t there a special cream or wash you can get surely there is but never have I ever heard someone wash in detol

Reactions: 2
Ya but I’ve literally never heard of washing in detil as she calls it would that not rip the skin off a child if it’s bed bugs isn’t there a special cream or wash you can get surely there is but never have I ever heard someone wash in detol

There's a perfectly safe dettol disinfectant for skin use and its fantastic to bath in

I am in my 30's now and had a cap of dettol in my bath all the time as a child when I had a scrape on my knee etc.I still use it now with water to dab on spots/bites etc it's absolutely fantastic.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was bathed in Dettol regularly (well if you call once a week regular 😆) as a child. Minging!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.