Twinsandme #40 Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn't think the twins were in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she mention she loves the hoodie? Absolutely loves it. Just loves it. Loves beige. Loves it all🙄 and 50 euro?? Seriously?
Notice she didn't mention the brand name this time as she is unable to pronounce it properly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
STOP IT 🛑✋
Some dope actually wasted their time and energy to write that and actually press post….stop the world, I’m really to get off!!! 🫡
They wrote nothing 9ther than the headline it was a transcript of her words, wouldn't you think they'd cut out all the cursing , just shows their readers....

Reactions: 13
All the huns now would wanna do one with their flogging and their free stuff. People are struggling trying to get their kids back to school , the planet is literally burning and we re supposed to care about all these “ onreal “ hoodies and shite jellies. Nah.

Reactions: 21
And all her spiel about robins and she’s scared shitless by them! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the huns now would wanna do one with their flogging and their free stuff. People are struggling trying to get their kids back to school , the planet is literally burning and we re supposed to care about all these “ onreal “ hoodies and shite jellies. Nah.
What’s really bothering me are they huns getting the new Sky Glass TVs- like Nikki Wheelan who can spend 6wks in Portugal no bother but also gets a grands worth of sporty gear for the kids gifted to her…like it just puts me off, they could have donated to family’s who are choosing school books over food for dinner or electricity..

Reactions: 29
What’s really bothering me are they huns getting the new Sky Glass TVs- like Nikki Wheelan who can spend 6wks in Portugal no bother but also gets a grands worth of sporty gear for the kids gifted to her…like it just puts me off, they could have donated to family’s who are choosing school books over food for dinner or electricity..
100 %. It’s sickening. Esp the ones that seem to appreciate nothing. You hardly ever see them doing giveaways or passing it on. Only comps to get followers to their own gains 🤢 it’s vile when people are terrified of what’s coming over the winter months

Reactions: 11
Her life is an embarrassment, but I can't get over her having one of those big ring light things for ig.....and she in her 30s.....nah I'm done ,😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100 %. It’s sickening. Esp the ones that seem to appreciate nothing. You hardly ever see them doing giveaways or passing it on. Only comps to get followers to their own gains 🤢 it’s vile when people are terrified of what’s coming over the winter months
Email the companies! I’m not paying astronomical sky bills so these work shy arseholes can be given free tvs! Sky and the rest can duck off, I’ll be cancelling my sky tv thanks to this publicity stunt and letting them know.

Reactions: 23
Email the companies!
But they do nothing. It’s a waste of time. I’ve seen loads of peoples responses from various companies. It’s their marketing budget. They usually say they have a charity budget also. They don’t care as long as they have eyes on their stories they get paid. I just rarely look at any of the huns stories now for that very reason.

Reactions: 8
But they do nothing. It’s a waste of time. I’ve seen loads of peoples responses from various companies. It’s their marketing budget. They usually say they have a charity budget also. They don’t care as long as they have eyes on their stories they get paid. I just rarely look at any of the huns stories now for that very reason.
They might realise their marketing budget will start taking a hit if people stop using them. In the current climate sky would be a luxury to a lot of people who would be galled at these wasters being handed a free telly.

Reactions: 12
She's allowing a bleeping 4 year old to uv light bleach their teeth. What a bleeping fool.
Great brand ambassador comparing the product to a muzzel to put on children, not an inch of class around here.

Also, Julie babes, beige is NOT your colour put that hoodie in the bin x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She's allowing a bleeping 4 year old to uv light bleach their teeth. What a bleeping fool.
Great brand ambassador comparing the product to a muzzel to put on children, not an inch of class around here.

Also, Julie babes, beige is NOT your colour put that hoodie in the bin x
Just coming on to say that. That tit is no good for adults let alone a child!!!! And no # on most of those, and the tiniest one on the rest - report all of them!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.