Twinsandme #40 Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn't think the twins were in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't be so.bad if it wasn't such a box cut and so short or she was wearing a bra! Just hideous

Reactions: 11
Oh my sweet Jesus she looks like one of those toilet roll holders from the 70's /80s

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€’ what the actual duck! No wonder she gets asked is she a traveller πŸ˜‚

and she only weak for herself then!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen a similar style dress than is ankle length and a little less booby and it was fab but this is tacky.

Reactions: 4
Love the makeup and hair . Dress is a no for me . Little too short and not worn correctly , she does have fab legs though just not appropriate for a wedding

Reactions: 4
Hahahahahahahahaha my eyes πŸ™ˆ sooooo not wedding appropriate! And then she says β€œI’m a small bit obsessed” a small bit demented more like!
Ahhhhh nahhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.