Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeighB26

She did right for the here and now. Whatever she did she was going to be judged and not one of us would like to be in this situation. By saying he's a friend she's left the door open but also shielded them if he decides "fuck this" and has no contact again for years. Like what would u do in this situation?
I disagree tbh. I was in this situation but chose to be truthful to my then 4 year old. I explained we were going to see his Daddy. He went and spent the day with him & like that he lives abroad so isn’t around daily or even monthly. He had said he would FaceTime etc and I said that’s fine he has an iPad here’s his iCloud email FaceTime him whenever you want to. When he returned back to his home abroad I explained to my son that unfortunately daddy lives in a different country which means we can’t see him as much as he likes but he is always a call away and showed him his dads number on the iPad.

they constantly ring each other now whenever they feel like it & although he only sees him twice a year he feels extremely close to him.

their dad is a dick for living abroad 100%, but at the same time there is so much more Julie could also do too. To say there’s no point FaceTiming, why? Why not let them ring even if for 2 mins to tell them their news from the day? They should know they have a dad instead of thinking he doesn’t exist at all. They should have the options and knowledge.

yes it’s tough if he disappears again BUT Julie would always be able to say she tried, they would always know they saw their dad and he chose to disappear again, not that Julie lied and never even told them it was their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
My comment was in response to someone stating while the influencers get free work WE HAVE TO WAIT 6 YEARS. That is untrue. Spin it whatever way you want. Nobody has to wait six years for anything...waiting is doing nothing. I was taught doing nothing gets you nothing.
I dont agree with companies giving thousands worth of anything because there isn't a single one of them NEEDS anything with what they are earning, but all I can do with my dislike for the new marketing is not use said companies, I 100% wont sit around green with envy WAITING for someone to give me the things I need or want. Me and mine work hard for what we need because that's what life should be. If more worked hard the ones who could not work would be supported more which is so lacking right now.
The replies to my comment just show how people pick their own meaning for words 🙄 you dont have to leave house to work hard, I bet the hardest working people in this country are actually at home running homes, sorting bills, kids, meals, appointments etc etc etc.
There isn't a single "influencer" I like, their is people I follow that I like, with many followers, who are normal, hard working people their job is not "influencing" and they would never refer to themselves as influencers, they are few and between now alright but thankfully tattle and the likes are around making more people see sense and anyone with a grain of sense can watch these people sell their souls in desperate search for something missing and not feel hard done by because very few these insta huns are happy any one with sense can surely see that, chancers like them have always been around and have always had an audience. Used to be smaller now with SM its a huge audience, if people are silly enough to fall into the traps more fool them
Dear lord your posts are an absolute headache to read. Can’t ye take this somewhere else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Lucydowl

VIP Member
My blood is boiling after watching her stories those men are obviously sick too have some respect!! Yes our health system is a disgrace but she should be glad to get a bed! Between seen the antics of her mom and Sineads Curvy Style lately both after havin big operations is it any surprise they both ended up back in hospital after not minding themselves! They should have listened to the advice they would have been given so its very hard to have sympathy for them.
Referring to those poor sick patients as “fucking men” . Imagine referring To her own dad like that. She’s beyond ignorant.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Clearly she's stopping contact, she's the boss,but it's also clear that he IS financially supporting those kids. There's no way on earth Julie would allow daddy to meet the toddlers if he wasn't paying his way first. And we all know money is the most important thing to Julie!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

brandambassador

VIP Member
It would never suit Julie to live in Oz with the twins.
No single mothers payment & no child benefit, no HAP, no cash jobs for collecting kids for her cousins crèche. She decided the system was better here for a fact.

Reactions: 44

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“Sure we all know whose fault it is” and the eye roll!! Julie you’d be on your arse without a penny if it wasn’t for the government and the hand outs you get! What an idiot 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 43

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Givin out yards about the fabulous govt and the lack of a hospital bed and funny enuf it’s the same fabulous govt provided Julie with the cushy lifestyle she has 😑 not one bit surprised the mother has an infection with the way she’s been going on

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Julie_83

While I do have sympathy for her mam, you’re told rest for a reason after surgery. Not be in a pub the day you get discharged, mind 5 year old toddlers every couple of days, go drinking and dancing and not expect to suffer as a result.
And a blind person can see our health service is a shambles, but the screenshot of Paula’s sarcastic message has really riled me. People are dying on trolleys, staff are doing all they can with limited numbers. Be grateful that you’re on a chair in a cubicle at all and not left in the waiting room. There’s no giving out about the government when she’s claiming all she’s claiming. If she had to sit on an “uncomfortable chair” for 5 hours with a drink in front of her twud be no issue, regardless of pain.
Maybe a few hours on a chair might actually make her do as she’s advised this time and not end up in the same position again

• Heart

Lilll88

' shes in the best place resting cause if she was home she would cleaning washing filling the dishwasher"

No Julie she'd be drinking smoking dancing and acting the fool with you if she wasn't in hospital

Jennymac

VIP Member
eh julie we all know who's fault it is, it's the likes of you pretending to be homeless to get a house and the government paying at least 1k a month on rent . Such a self entitled witch. Also come on Julie they are going to examine your mothers breasts in front of the whole ward cop the feck on you absolute idiot. You should have minded your own kids instead of dumping them on your mother and she would not have been in this position. Imagine she fecked off to Longford for a day and night for a strangers birthday just to up her followers and left 2 4 year old with her mother who was only after surgery. Go check yourself julie

Reactions: 40

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
O was post to b goin to ibiza but sur I had to cancel cos my mam can't mind the twins but Jesus I'd love to get away actually I'm off out this weekend I'm dying for a drink 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ were u not at westlife last weekend and gasping for a drink then too ud swear to christ she didn't get out since the twinnies were born fuck off will ya u fuckin clown, the nose fits

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she’s now running ragged looking for loose clothes with buttons for post op. Would she not have gotten a few bits the first time around?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
It's a pity they didn't meet and have a proper conversation before he met up with his children and they discussed what his intentions are with regard to contact, facetime etc and then a proper meeting could have taken place yesterday and the kids could have met their Dad and hopefully over time could build have built trust between them all. Who knows maybe in time he will realise what he is missing and come back home to his kids, but Mejoolie really needs to deal with her own issues too with the break up before anything can progress in any shape or form.

I can't get my head around the fact the kids didn't know they were with their Dad yesterday, that is the saddest thing I have heard in a while 💔

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Tbh I do understand her dilemma and why she would find it agonising to decide. Does she let them see him and he tells him he’s their dad at this age where they remember everything and will wonder where he is when he pisses off again.. or does she just halt it now while they don’t know him and don’t ask for him and aren’t missing him but pay for it down the line when they accuse her or standing in the way. It’s a tough situation and I don’t envy it. Like who wins at the end of the day? The twins are still left without and wondering where he’s gone.

Reactions: 39

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Entitled bitch.
I listened to a family surrounding their mam, and the tears and sobs afterwards as she passed away behind the curtain in a ward because they had no private room available.
She should be fucking lucky her dad got to be home when he passed and her mam is getting treated regardless of who is around.

Her mam wasn't too upset being in a mixed ward the other day while she worse a silky short pj set, surgical stockings up her thighs and throwing her leg up on a rad for all to see ....no, not worried about mixed ward or looking too sick either.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
For once I actually agree with her & the neck of him to arrive home to Ireland after god knows how long & expect to walk into those childrens lives and upend them again. He knew well when he was arriving home & would have booked his flights weeks/months ago. They should of being his only priority when setting foot back in this country. Hopefully he has a big maintenance cheque for Julie after all they money he has made working in OZ & not supporting his children. Good time for her now to get him to go sign official documents for the twins name changes to Haynes. If I were in her situation I’d be very reluctant to introduce him to those kids especially when he’ll walk out of their lives again in a few weeks. Not the best time when those children are starting school and dealing with enough change already. She’s dammed if she does & damned if she doesn’t.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If she is as sick as Julie is making out then Paula shouldn’t care who else is in a ward with her, surely you’d just be thankful you’re getting seen to? It’s always the same type giving out about the government but know how to play every trick in the book to keep the free gravy train coming. Also she’ll be examined behind a curtain Julie like does she have any cop on at all?

Reactions: 38