Twinsandme #40 Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn't think the twins were in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie, will you duck right off with the self pity party, NO ONE gives a duck🙄 Are you the only person who ever had a family member die???? All while you are out getting locked drunk, dumping your kids at every opportunity, wasting money like its going out of fashion, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner out, weekends away to beat the band, child free???? Yeah, your life is soooo hard hun🙄 GET A LIFE

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I love how she said I never sit still 🙄🙄 julie you’ve watched more on Netflix than I could ever dream off 😳🙈🙄 utter gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hardly blame the twins dad for not contacting her again after she making him trapse around fota as her FRIEND and then tell the nation his business

Reactions: 26
She never has said that the mother had breast cancer. Fionn is addicted to the screen. He couldn't take his face out of it for a second to look for Sean. They will have a hard time concentrating for 2 minutes in school. It only gets harder Julie

Reactions: 13
Exactly! It’s what appealed to her today. She changes this story daily, whatever takes her fancy!
In some cases in they catch it early surgery is enough. No further treatment is needed. But I still don't believe what she's has said given the freedom of movement the mother has 🤥

Reactions: 5
There's a perfectly safe dettol disinfectant for skin use and its fantastic to bath in

I am in my 30's now and had a cap of dettol in my bath all the time as a child when I had a scrape on my knee etc.I still use it now with water to dab on spots/bites etc it's absolutely fantastic.
My mind is blown I use it for floors and ya the dabbin on a cut sounds somewhat familiar but then we always had tcp which is rank if we got cut

Reactions: 4
My mind is blown I use it for floors and ya the dabbin on a cut sounds somewhat familiar but then we always had tcp which is rank if we got cut
Used TCP too. Stung like acid 😭 But this dettol is amazing I'd never be without it. This one ain't for cleaning floors its just a first aid one really.

I thought dettol was only for cuts until I got older 🤣🤣 but this whole thing about her mam with surgery is really really infuriating. I lost my cousin last month to breast cancer and it broke my whole family 43 with 2 kids and a fabulous husband. This one’s mother is taking the absolute bleeping piss out of it, saying “she almost died” is honestly really really sick! Why lie about things like that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is the twins dad not in Australia?? She’s sayin she doesn’t know where he is but she knew he was in Oz before 🤷‍♀️ so he hardly upped and left Oz, and she’s sayin had no contact for 3 years, so was there an agreement he would contact the twins and he hasn’t?! Or why would he start contacting her now to let her know where he is?! Have I missed something 😆

Is the twins dad not in Australia?? She’s sayin she doesn’t know where he is but she knew he was in Oz before 🤷‍♀️ so he hardly upped and left Oz, and she’s sayin had no contact for 3 years, so was there an agreement he would contact the twins and he hasn’t?! Or why would he start contacting her now to let her know where he is?! Have I missed something 😆
Not to mention they follow each other on their private instas, and Sean and the dad also follow each other? None of it adds up.
And we’ve been in a pandemic for 2 years, the dad couldn’t just get up and fly around the globe! So many lies

Reactions: 17
She’s well sorted for school, she has tracksuits so all she needs is school bags and lunch boxes. Apparently they don’t need to buy books for their school until first class so prob on a book rental scheme. There’s no way she’s leaving it this late to get all the books on a book list. All for content, she has nothing else going on.
Plus , 235 is nothin to our Julie. Not even half a weeks wage.

oh I can’t stand her ‘smart ‘ replies on tik Tok; she’d be better of saying nothin!! So cringe
shes Bringing in that in a day.

I worry for those kids starting juniors. They are in for some land.
I feel for the teachers dealing with them and their mother. Good luck.

There's a perfectly safe dettol disinfectant for skin use and its fantastic to bath in

I am in my 30's now and had a cap of dettol in my bath all the time as a child when I had a scrape on my knee etc.I still use it now with water to dab on spots/bites etc it's absolutely fantastic.
I always have a bottle here to for that remember my mother using it for us to

Reactions: 1
Her mother could do with some of that teeth whitening, real smokers stained set of delf on her.

Reactions: 6
It’s the teachers staff and other students I feel for. Our classrooms are too big, too many students with not enough support.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.