Twinsandme #40 Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn't think the twins were in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap? Refer to previous 5 threads.Takeaway coffees,off loading the kids,suffering the kids and vowing to run away or drink herself into oblivion.Terrible tan,kids speech still terrible.More filters in use than Starbucks.Mother continues to bounce back at a Guinness Book of World Records rate.Gymando gone,replaced by some sort of guru.Lies...and more take away coffees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I still can’t get over the fact she attended a strangers birthday party 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The latest tik tok. Ful time single mom dad left and went abroad has great help cause she lost her job a few months ago 😂😂😂😂😂 this one is the biggest spoofer I ever came across!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really needs to cop on with her tik toks! Prob hoping to go viral so the twins dad will see them! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She makes it seem like she got pregnant here & the dad randomly moved abroad! Doesn’t state that they both actually lived abroad & kids weren’t in the plan so therefore it was tough. The dad full stop shouldn’t have completely disappeared don’t get me wrong, so wrong for that BUT at the same time she got pregnant and saw that as a way to move home & take him with her which is unfair. Can’t assume because you’re pregnant the chap will up & move his life from where he was living either. Two sides to a story BOTH are in the wrong, I’m not defending the dad but imagine her coming & saying oh I’m pregnant let’s go to Ireland and visit family & then saying actually I’m not going back!

Reactions: 25
So she's BFF with LB now. Room made up and loads of Kylie wine in. Yeah okay so pinocchocio.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She makes it seem like she got pregnant here & the dad randomly moved abroad! Doesn’t state that they both actually lived abroad & kids weren’t in the plan so therefore it was tough. The dad full stop shouldn’t have completely disappeared don’t get me wrong, so wrong for that BUT at the same time she got pregnant and saw that as a way to move home & take him with her which is unfair. Can’t assume because you’re pregnant the chap will up & move his life from where he was living either. Two sides to a story BOTH are in the wrong, I’m not defending the dad but imagine her coming & saying oh I’m pregnant let’s go to Ireland and visit family & then saying actually I’m not going back!
If she didn't make a bollix of her visas who would have known what would happen at the end of the day if two people want different lives there nothing you can do. We don't know what went on really as shes nothing but a liar. Kids could have seen their dad for all we know.

Reactions: 15
Her story back then and her story now are completely different! I’d say she can’t remember the truth cos she’s twisted it that much!

Reactions: 17
If she didn't make a bollix of her visas who would have known what would happen at the end of the day if two people want different lives there nothing you can do. We don't know what went on really as shes nothing but a liar. Kids could have seen their dad for all we know.
I wonder was the visa mix up them not being married and her heading back to Australia with 2 children and expecting the Australian government to support her I doubt she had childcare sorted so wouldn't be able to work

Reactions: 14
I wonder was the visa mix up them not being married and her heading back to Australia with 2 children and expecting the Australian government to support her I doubt she had childcare sorted so wouldn't be able to work
Which they won’t do. Coming to Oz is hard with kids. Even if they are born here and parents not permanent residents, the kids are the same nationality as the parents.No claim on Australia and no dollars 💵. We’ve been on the visa journey, now citizens and would wonder what went wrong with their visa. Story didn’t add up from Day 1. Unless she was coming back on a working holiday visa where you can’t have dependants or looking for PR as a couple. The amount of proof that you need to back that one up is insane.
Surely there’s a friend that’s sitting there working their ass off and watching this one living her best life that reads here and could fill us in a bit. Like the burp thread. There was great info there for a while.

Reactions: 14
As the saying goes there's three sides to every story yours theirs and the truth and we only ever hear one side of the story from the martyr julie

Reactions: 7
Told you she's already back home with the kids .....she only came back because she had noone to mind them today

Reactions: 5
Dont you need to have money to be able to support yourself in Australia? Like I cant imagine her pre insta fame had 2 pennies tp rub together, childcare for 2 kids on one income wouldnt have been easy. They probably didnt want her

Reactions: 8
Dont you need to have money to be able to support yourself in Australia? Like I cant imagine her pre insta fame had 2 pennies tp rub together, childcare for 2 kids on one income wouldnt have been easy. They probably didnt want her
You have to have $5,000 in your account (& prove it)

But the whole visas etc is a minefield- especially if you're looking to move there. You have to have money, qualifications in specific trades/careers , proof of a job, - the list is long. I can't see how she would ever have been allowed in with the kids- especially unmarried? But you'd have thought they'd have had that all sussed out and sorted?

Reactions: 3
You have to have $5,000 in your account (& prove it)

But the whole visas etc is a minefield- especially if you're looking to move there. You have to have money, qualifications in specific trades/careers , proof of a job, - the list is long. I can't see how she would ever have been allowed in with the kids- especially unmarried? But you'd have thought they'd have had that all sussed out and sorted?
She would have got in his visas but that's takes a while to sort out

Reactions: 2
Who are the dicks who said she was a great mother to drive through the night to get home to her children? She absolutely didn't drive all night and she only went home because it suited her. I'd say she has the fear from last weekend and the weekend before when she couldn't get served because she was so drunk. It's nothing to do with being a good mother and everything to do with her own reasons. It might be dawning on her that it's time for the old drag queen to slow down a bit 😁

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.