Twinsandme #40 Off she goes to Garryvoe, you wouldn't think the twins were in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tiny tag for Miriam with them walking on the beach - is she sponsoring Julie or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God I’m half afraid commenting on this as I might get called out by her manager. Honest to god I’m not even allowed show my child’s clothes on tik tok I can’t imagine growing up in the public eye like this. I always say thank Christ we didn’t have cameras for my day or it would be carnage! Might get a shout out later as I see Shannen is watching my stories sometimes as well. 😂😂 oh the two faced ness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she mention she loves the hoodie? Absolutely loves it. Just loves it. Loves beige. Loves it all🙄 and 50 euro?? Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck like!! The ma only out of hospital again after apparently another operation and there she goes again jumping around like an eejit???? And can clearly see she's no bra or anything on like I can't get my head around this surely to god she'd be in agony after all that surgery??

Reactions: 30
What the actual duck like!! The ma only out of hospital again after apparently another operation and there she goes again jumping around like an eejit???? And can clearly see she's no bra or anything on like I can't get my head around this surely to god she'd be in agony after all that surgery??
Exactly, the more the mother hops jumps and skips around, the more I believe there’s no way in this world she’s had fairly recent major surgery, twice! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Jezs they are miracle workers up in that hospital.
For a wan that was supposed to be lucky to be alive shes moveing well.
Naaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who skims through the Irish sun?
It’s for the thickest of the thick… aahhh makes sense now for that manky yoke to be in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure they always go into comas in the car on their way home from all the shite as she says they are bate. No wonder they won't sleep at night. If onky she knew a friendly local sleep expert........
The lovely L W is it??

Reactions: 1
In an ideal world yes it should be the case that we have M/F wards, but on a practical level I can’t see it working. A space is a space at the end of the day. Like what happens if you have gender segregated wards and then more women need a bed than men, and there’s free beds in the mens ward? Just leave the women on a trolley in a&e until a free bed in a women’s ward becomes available? Surely there’d be uproar over that too? In certain hospitals the wards are gender specific in theory but they will never deny a patient a bed on the grounds that it’s a male or female only ward. They will likely place them there until a bed elsewhere is available. It’s the only fair way of doing it and it’s exactly what happened in Julie’s mother’s case.

Most people who are genuinely sick would just be happy for the care at the end of the day and not take to the airwaves with such trivial nonsense. But then again most of us just get on with things and don’t always have our noses out of joint complaining or our hands out looking to see what we can get
I genuinely thought that male and female wards were a thing of the past as anytime I’ve been into a hosp in recent years there would just be male and female paitients in every ward you wouldn’t bat an eye?! But I remember years ago in my younger years I had to go to hosp for emergency surgery and they put me on a male ward for 2 nights because no other beds free, 3rd day I was moved to the womens ward and I tell you by day 4 I was begging them to bring me back to the mens ward because the oul ones in the room were wrecking my head they were gossiping all day ripping my curtain back if I dared close it and asking me all sorts of questions about my ‘condition’ or my visitors mad for news they were 😂😂😅 Julie and Paula should have read the room before they decided to make this a thing really because the way our health system is now getting a bed when ur back in hosp after blatantly ignoring post op advice and bringing complications on yourself is not something to be drawing negative attention to. If she had listened in first place she wouldn’t have needed a bed full stop and here she is again now discharged 5 mins and dancing away in reels like are they thick,
don’t answer that 🙄😐 she will be back in again yet and hopefully she’s on a trolley in a hall somewhere this time like many people are that deserve a bed in ANY ward more than the likes of her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.