Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s some prick .. my eldest is starting JI tmro and I had to wait til today children’s allowance day to get her friggin uniform 😐😐
Like most people..be prod of the fact you put your kids first

Looking forward to reading new thread suggestions already for this yoke 🤣

Reactions: 2
There’s something fishy about that imo.
I think the page is gone 🙄 fu*kin
I was thinking that too!!, we only all see each other at Christmas because it's arranged well in advance. We'd never be able to drop in for a random breakfast on a Tuesday because we're either working or trying to catch up on chores or appointments.
Being lazy and dirty does have some advantages😂😂😂
Aren't they better thanked!

Omg she's a feckin disgrace, out for her breakfast with the girls celebrating and happy dickie day, pure scum. Hope she gets knocked down a peg or two, answer ya better julie to clean your kip of a house and have a shower 😡😡
Remember this blatant mocking people working during a pandemic is disgusting and I for one will boycott any company supporting her. I’d rather pay treble to a decent business. Our strength is our pocket. It’s shameful behaviour.

Reactions: 10
On a different note, imagine Julie gets called in for a covid test. Her list of contacts would be massive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are none of her friends at work 🤔 I barely get to see mine for dinner once a year never mind breakfast as everyone works lol
Are they all full time mad bastards?

Lads did I click into someone else's stories? Because there was this wan watching her kids in the garden telling everyone she couldnt leave them out of her sight for a second, and then after going to do her ironing.
If this is all a sudden show in case someone is going to court it's a bit late, I'm sure all the videos have been taken and noted of the times the toddlers were out unattended. And the mess in the house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She is at the gym now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why does she not go when they're at school not like she does duck all else. Honestly her life is a bleeping walk in the park.

Reactions: 10
She actually has an easier life as a “single” parent than most couples I know who have kids!

Reactions: 14
She is at the gym now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why does she not go when they're at school not like she does duck all else. Honestly her life is a bleeping walk in the park.
Omg....is she serious? Out for breakfast when the twins were in creche, eating eggs benedict, full of fat! Then she dumps the twins again on her mother no doubt, to go to the gym???? She no more wants to be in the gym when shes stuffing her face with high fat food, and bags of sweets.... its all just to get away from the children. WHAT A DISGRACE YOU ARE JULIE, call yourself a mother????? Part time child minder ( and a tit one) is all you are💩

Reactions: 11
My sister is a recently single mum of 2.so her one parent family income is 272.00 a week. She is getting hap as she left her husband in the house. The hap pays 550 a month and she has to pay the other 300 for the house. She is looking for a job and was told in order to get FIS she has to work 16 hours minimum a week. But at the moment all she is entitled to is the one parent family income.
So if Julie has lost her job then this is all she will be entitled to. How is she gonna be able to afford thta car of her plus all normal bills.

My sister is ónly claiming about 5 months but she is struggling soo bad. She oy wishes she had móney at the end of the week to buy herlsef a bottle of wine.

Reactions: 5
And julie waffling on the other day she has no time to herself. Out eating breakfast with the wans and now the gym. The kids are gorgeous but can't stand her, she makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 4
She’s so selfish. She wants her free time as me time. Then when the kids are there she’s doing the ironing or dumping them on her mother to get her bits done.

Reactions: 3
Definitely eyes on here....just on stories telling us how her child benefit is gone🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤢 hair still up since Saturday 🤮
Exactly what I was thinking "sweat time" sticker on the video at PT then home hours later, she must actually reek....I couldn't like, the second I get home I'd hop straight in the shower 🤮🤮🤮

Definitely eyes on here....just on stories telling us how her child benefit is gone🙄
Also thought this too, she's definitely reading here!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.