Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EggChair

That Vodisport girl should be ashamed and embarrassed of herself. The amount of Irish women doing great stuff and she decides to do some cringey tribute for this sponger.

Why doesn't she go out and donate clothing to genuine homeless mothers who would actually need and appreciate freebies.

This has made me so mad.

Rinse the social welfare dry, look after your kids part time and you're put on a pedastal.

Vile stuff. Julie is just encouraging her younger followers to go off and have kids and let the government look after them financially. We should be encouraging young people to study, get an education /qualification and work hard. People need to be financially independent and not feel the state owes them

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Tell me more

I see Julie’s out supervising the Kids, apparently she’d be afraid of her life to let them out to play by themselves🙄🙄the other kids that were minding them a few weeks ago must be in doing homework🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

raryrary

What do we do now with the kids at school?!

- Eat jellies
- Make an embarrassing IGTV
- More tan. More.
- Call Red FM
- Tell the homeless story again
- Boiled eggs
- Go to the gym
- Watch money hoist
- Keep calling it money hoist
More suggestions welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I have to say that’s not really homeless is it? I live with my parents a sibling and my daughter with multiple problems and on medical equipment. I do everything for everyone in the house. Which means I NEVER get a minute to myself. People like her make me sick. Where I live having a child and going “homeless” is the new college once kids leave school. And get a house within a year. I don’t know whether I’m just thick or something cos I’ve been living on the housing list for 9 years with a medically unstable child. I fought at one point (last year) to get housed but was refused. I also wouldn’t try for hap or rent allowance cos I worked really hard till my daughter got unwell, I also grew up in a home that was taught to work for everything and that’s why In my situation right now I look after everyone but myself.
Social media right now makes me feel like a failure in life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

MrsGahan

VIP Member
So someone said they reported her after she posted about the playhouse and she was telling her friends when she met them the following morning....she had breakfast in Clancy’s with her friends the morning but put the playhouse post up that night!! Liar liar pants on fire Jules...you need a good memory if you’re going to tell lies. Whole story fabricated imo. 🙄

• Haha

Buddha

New thread suggestion...
Julies a shitty mom with no cop on thinks she's all that but she's a manky twat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Maydm

New thread name. Julie claims she broke, she has no bloke will the twins shed be Revoked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

PandoraRose

VIP Member
On another note, if you were the Sweet King or Mr candy and you paid that simpleton to advertise your sweets and she shows herself giving them to the twins as part of the #ad, then the very NEXT MORNING she announces that Erin has worms, wouldn't you be absolutely fuming😂😂😂
Most people link worms and sugar so she's done a better job putting people off giving the sweets to their kids than buying some.
I've said it before, she's the Frank Spencer of Instagram, she can't get the simplest thing right😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Onthebandwagon

Chatty Member
What will I do now?? The same thing u do every day girl cos u never have them kids, she makes my blood boil, iv had my son since the day lockdown started no nights off no one here helping me so I could get hair done go shopping go for drinks ect, don’t get me wrong I loved it I haven’t moaned about not gettin a break it’s wat us REAL MOMS do single or settled, today is the first day I’m getting a few hours to myself and iv just stripped the beds IN PEACE! ! Get a grip Julie ur not a single mom your a part time parent full time head wreck sort yourself out girl go home and clean or do your weekly shop like the rest of us FULL TIME SINGLE MOMS do!!

Sorry for the rant guys she’s wrecking my head 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Courjj04

Newsflash Julie is collecting her Car I repeat Julie Is collecting her car. And can't remember what Used she do without kids 🙄🙄🙄
As a struggling single mom back a few years ago I didn't have a car to collect, I didn't have a "morning off"... As someone on lone parents allowance they could actually come inspect ur house, question if u have a car etc etc... In fact as recently as 1 Yr ago I was interviewed and when I placed my keys on the table I was asked about my car!!! I'm also a carer for one of my kids which was why my car was "acceptable"... It will catch up with her. Ffs I was on my knees with bills and paying tax, insurance, nct, fuel and all the rest. Now that is a struggling single parent. It's so far from the world she makes it out to be. She is the exact reason people get so annoyed when it comes to welfare recipients and who could blame them???? Wind ur fkn neck in Julie ya fkn langer.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

EggChair

Haha I think she is trolling us 😂😂😂
Are the twins even hers? I'm starting to think her page is some kind of parody account.

People giving out that the father is not on the scene haha sure Julie is barely on the scene herself.

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
€1000 playhouse for 2 toddlers.... I'd love to fucking brain her...!! This woman is sponging off the state and selling her soul for sweets, myself and my husband are both working full time our whole adult lives and no way could we justify throwing that kinda money on a fucking playhouse that she'll no doubt neglect and let her kids destroy cause she's used to getting everything handed to her and wouldn't know hard work if it bit her in the dirty sweaty hole! So glad I've been slogging it on the front line all this time so apes like Julie can spend my taxes on shit like this. She should be ashamed of herself and her dickie money. Stupid bitch, money burns a hole in her pocket. She hasn't a clue what it's like to actually put the head down, work damn fucking hard and save everything so you can make a better future for your family. Imagine knowing you never have to bother working towards buying your own home or saving for your kids going to college cause hand outs got you covered.... great country lads. Greedy ghoul...

• Heart

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Anyone who wants to watch it, go to the Instagram viewer at the top of this page, don't give her any unnecessary views, her handle is twins_and_me_

I have a lot more questions than answers after seeing that....
Firstly, at no point did Julie think, as it's a paid ad, that the camera should be straight or were they too busy 'skitting' to worry about angles?
What do they have on Sean to make him take part? He looks dreadful, not funny at all, there's no way he would be dressed up like that willingly
Which one of the simpletons decided to take the lyrics literally at the panty drop bit? You stay classy Julie, also says a lot for MrCandy that is aimed at kids😂
Why doesn't Julie's mam know how to use a sweeping brush? Every video she thinks it's a trumpet....maybe that's why Julie's house is so dirty, every time she picks up the brush, she thinks she has to do the chorus from 'call me al'
Who bought the nightdresses and thought they'd be flattering?

The Fleming family they are not, erins worms would've done a better job and probably looked better

• Haha
Reactions: 27

tinytots

He was there for the birth, he left to go back working in Australia a few weeks after.
no we don’t but we do know the twins live in cork & he chose to move back to oz. like I said b4 why didn’t he move to cork and have his kids every weekend?
People keep running him into the ground when they know nothing only her side. He didn’t just fuck off and ignore the kids hell of a lot more to it. Also Julie wanted him to go back and stay in oz because the money is excellent compared to ireland. Also when he moved back to ireland Julie was moving up with him yet again cause the wages he was on was excellent. It was always money with her.

What she has accused him of is been dealt with legally so keep an open mind when ye keep running him into the ground. With what was done on him and the family.

If you can remember the last visit the kids were meant to be with him Julie drove them back home reason been she wanted them to work on getting back into a relationship he said no they were finished so she wouldn’t let him have the kids.

She has stopped all contact with the dads side of the family but they are building a lovely case against that money hungry scumbag.

• Wow
  • Sad

Littlemissnosey0891

I get it. She rang up asked for a payment plan. After seeing jj and lbp got gifted collaboration whatever you call it. She ordered it. On a payment plan. Which I don’t care about I’m a single mother my life is payment plan. Thought she’d tag the company in the hope that they see it. See her page see her following cause remember she wasn’t contacted for a collab like the rest. And that they will later collab gift after seeing her big massive bullshit rant that just near broke my eyeballs and then she doesn’t have to declare it. And we think she’s thick. She’s just a fool

• Haha
  • Heart

Courjj04

Fun fact... I live pretty close to Julie. No one here is fooled by her shite. Joke of the place even if its not said to her face people are seeing right thru the bullshit. Old saying be careful who's toes u step on on the the way up comes to mind....

Reactions: 25