Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a good idea to be fair but I still bet christmas day the house will be full of toys. Hope her neighbours don't have young children seeing it being assembled days before christmas. Fionn and Erin are so young it does not matter but if older kids see it , thats a problem.

Reactions: 7
Total beggy post, tagging them n all, it's the same place LittleBowPip got her one gifted from, which is unreal to be fair but total beg here !! I'm actually embarrassed for her, she has a neck like a jockeys boll*x ffs

Reactions: 11
That was the weirdest story ever Santa & the elf 😳 I thought it was going to be one of like garden office type things. Does she not think aswel if she has to move how Is going to Move this playhouse. I’m sure the spare room is bigger than that shed. Warm all year round & actually in the house. Any toys left in there all winter will be mouldy 🙄

Reactions: 14
Def looking for a discount and she’ll get it too I bet.

That was the weirdest story ever Santa & the elf 😳 I thought it was going to be one of like garden office type things. Does she not think aswel if she has to move how Is going to Move this playhouse. I’m sure the spare room is bigger than that shed. Warm all year round & actually in the house. Any toys left in there all winter will be mouldy 🙄
We have a playhouse and no way would you leave stuff out there, they aren’t insulated like! I think I’ve actually seen my brain this evening, I’ve rolled my eyes that many times listening to her stories🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably one of the strangest stories I've seen 🤣 ffs she has lost the run of herself. €1,000 on a shed? That they won't use in the winter unless she gets it fully insulated and installs a heater. Would a family member not tell her how insane this is? I know my mam would tell me drink a bottle of cop on if I came up with that idea as a Christmas present.

Reactions: 9
Moaning last year about being homeless and now moaning that she doesn’t have a playroom. The woman is never happy. Are the kids really going to be out playing in that in January. I wonder how much of a reduction she got for it?

Reactions: 14
Def looking for a discount and she’ll get it too I bet.

We have a playhouse and no way would you leave stuff out there, they aren’t insulated like! I think I’ve actually seen my brain this evening, I’ve rolled my eyes that many times listening to her stories🙄
don’t get me wrong the play house is fab I’ve seen lbp’s but it’s not a play room😳 that was just bizarre. And if you wer getting something like that it would be spring time not right in winter

Reactions: 6
Definately watching here.........can move the playhouse if we move........not gifted........they aremt spoilt bla bla bla

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously I have heard it all now notions or what!! A playhouse in the back garden in Ireland with out weather!!!She really is clueless..she will want a conservatory next!! People are so pissed off with her and have a real dislike for her the house of cards is falling fast..

Long time lurker this is my first post my jaw actually dropped at those videos about the playhouse. I’m in absolute shock that she could a)afford one b)actually spend that kind of money on 3yr olds!

I’m a single parent of an almost 12yr old girl I have never spent that kind of money on her nor would I even if I had it! I work full time just couldn’t justify it! How will they ever learn the value of things if everything is gotten or money is spent like that?!

Reactions: 11
She didnt know what to get them.......maybe the scooters they got for no reason last week not a 1000 euro playhouse you big ape

Reactions: 13
What in the name of Jesus have I just watched, it's as if she genuinely believes she had a conversation with Santa, I thought the twins were there listening to her but no she was there on her own eh okaaay, bizzare beyond words. Also too 1000 euro on a shed/playhouse whatever she wants to call it, waste of money, the twins will get fed up of it within a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Moaning last year about being homeless and now moaning that she doesn’t have a playroom. The woman is never happy. Are the kids really going to be out playing in that in January. I wonder how much of a reduction she got for it?
I was going to buy a play house and swing set from this company in the next few weeks. If they gift her I’m not going to buy from them. Sick of her freebies and doing SWeet FA all day long 🙄

Reactions: 17
I was going to buy a play house and swing set from this company in the next few weeks. If they gift her I’m not going to buy from them. Sick of her freebies and doing SWeet FA all day long 🙄
Wait to buy until March/April the weather would destroy them and no kid want to be out when it’s lashing!! 😂😂 she’s smirking when she’s speaking in to the camera anyone else notice this? She can barely string a sentence together..

Reactions: 5
of course she’s getting some discount. It’s the 1st of September and she’s telling us what she’s getting them for Xmas And the company is tagged in almost every story

Wait to buy until March/April the weather would destroy them and no kid want to be out when it’s lashing!! 😂😂 she’s smirking when she’s speaking in to the camera anyone else notice this? She can barely string a sentence together..
She'll put them out there any time of the year in any kind of weather, once they're out from under her feet and she can chat shite on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.