Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the very one spouting out about be kind this and that and she on her stories taking the piss about two dead people like
Now I'm no MJ or Tupac megafan nor do I know them 🤣🤣 but practice what you Preach hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5

So someone said they reported her after she posted about the playhouse and she was telling her friends when she met them the following morning....she had breakfast in Clancy’s with her friends the morning but put the playhouse post up that night!! Liar liar pants on fire Jules...you need a good memory if you’re going to tell lies. Whole story fabricated imo. 🙄
OMG....your right!!!! She is such a dirty liar...like we care if her and her chavvy lazy ass friends are talking about us "cronies" anyway🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oooh she’s on one !! Something new must have been said.. she’s a ticking time bomb. When she gets agressive she increases her chavness even more... oh she doesn’t like what she has read here the last day or so! Let’s all go mention this page for pll to see how many threads
Her language is appalling!! Seriously awful to listen to...

It by talking in to a phone you hey gifts in the post!!
Spell check went crazy again ffs!! I can barely read my answer!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but correct me if I’m wrong. She was out with the girls Tuesday morning and wasn’t it that evening she started talking about the playhouse? I think I smell a few lies Julie. Oh I hope that bottle of wine lasted you well Jules seeing as your bosses think so much of you obviously not when they got rid of you and are looking for new staff! Liar liar pants on fire Jules. You time is coming to an end Jules

Reactions: 20
Funniest story ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her and her friends drinking their tears laughing over her being reported to tusla over a story that hadn't happened yet 👏👏👏👏oh julie you really outdid yourself there, I'm in stitches😆😆then passive aggressively mentioning that page that she wouldn't waste her time on but is never off. Ought to change her bio to full time comment deleter in case I get found out for the skank I really am/ part time MOM. #drinkingmytears after watching that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So someone said they reported her after she posted about the playhouse and she was telling her friends when she met them the following morning....she had breakfast in Clancy’s with her friends the morning but put the playhouse post up that night!! Liar liar pants on fire Jules...you need a good memory if you’re going to tell lies. Whole story fabricated imo. 🙄
She likes to involve the girls in her made up stories lol sure what was she saying the other week about bumping in to one of the girls and whatever she told them they were both skittin and the friend told her she just had to get on Instagram to tell her followers what a donkey she is 🙄

After tonight done with her she has no hope she is never going to take notice to any advise or anything on here, she could have Had longevity if she hadn’t just sold her soul to the highest bidder, it’s all about lies, materialistic tit, make up, clothes, free crap, nights free to go drinking, ur a grown woman. how the mighty will fall when u don’t have solid foundations

Reactions: 8
It was Tuesday morning she met the wans for breakfast, and only told the story about the playhouse Tuesday evening, so she is completly lying. She needs to look at herself, she has blocked people on Instagram for asking genuine questions.

Karen óg said I'm an unfit mother because my kids are pawned off on my brother

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not as easy as it used to be. My son who has a life long illness has a medical card, we used to get Creche for like €1 a day... mad stuff but since last October you have to apply to a scheme and it’s means tested and we’ve now to pay €5.85 an hour so it all adds up over the week. I’d say Julie is paying less than me but she has double the payment to make and it’s all means tested on your my gov account so nothings hidden. Hard to know.
Ah god love her 🙄

I didn't like her reference to robbing a credit union. The last one I heard of being robbed, a guard lost his life during it.
Wise up Julie

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't come with a remote control, you can't control me. Well jesus wept that's something my hormonal teenager would say. Wdf did I just watch I paused vampire diaries for that 🤔😂😂
I love the vampire diaries, just watched it over lockdown with my 16 year old daughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought the exact same 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's so manipulative, she's the one who put it on her own stories about locking the twins in the shed with #bedinvadors under it. Now it's one of her 'karens' who rang Tusla And said it?
I'd say she's used this manipulation and lies all her life to get her own way and now she knows no different, God love her. She met her friends Tuesday morning but there was some weird time travel whereby they had already seen her bizarre story about talking to santa and 'karen' had already rung Tusla??
Also can we have a shout out to Sean and Julie's mam who work every single day including weekends and evenings so they can't help with childcare so she can get another job, all very convenient

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.