Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn't she go to the gym this morning to give herself time to have a shower and at least change her clothes when she got home, she must be stinking and that hair must be rank by now, she needs a good wash down 🤢🤢🤢🤢
How can anyone with a bit if respect for themselves show that their personal hygiene, how ohmyglam and bperfect have a scruff like her as a #ba shows how low their level is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She woke up and heard it was “dicky day”... Seems to me she’s not that badly strapped for cash so, most families rely on that money so much that no one has to tell them it’s “dicky day”

Reactions: 7
Why couldn't she go to the gym this morning to give herself time to have a shower and at least change her clothes when she got home, she must be stinking and that hair must be rank by now, she needs a good wash down 🤢🤢🤢🤢
How can anyone with a bit if respect for themselves show that their personal hygiene, how ohmyglam and bperfect have a scruff like her as a #ba shows how low their level is
It's actually manky every time she's at the gym she stays in the dirty sweaty clothes for the day. Imagine the pong like, I go for a fast walk and the clothes are stuck to me I just can't wait to take them off and have a shower. Absolutely minging she is. 🤢

Reactions: 9
Was just thinking the same... Dry sweat.. Sticky omg... A 5 min shower like.. Dirty girl.. Why is she still spoon feeding them? My boy is autistic and was feeding himself long before the age of 2 with a spoon or little kiddie fork.. Wtf.. She must reek and the kids can't tell the difference.. Absolutely godsmacked 🙄

Speaking of cheap tat, she has the kids in them van rip offs from penny’s everyday for weeks now, I’m not dissing penny’s at all but she can afford all the scooters and shite of the day for them, would they not be better off with a good pair of supportive shoes, penny’s are grand for here and there but not all day everyday for weeks, different story if she couldn’t afford them but we all know she can 😏
Especially that they have feet issues

Reactions: 3
Was just thinking the same... Dry sweat.. Sticky omg... A 5 min shower like.. Dirty girl.. Why is she still spoon feeding them? My boy is autistic and was feeding himself long before the age of 2 with a spoon or little kiddie fork.. Wtf.. She must reek and the kids can't tell the difference.. Absolutely godsmacked 🙄
I'd say she's the type to spray a load of deodorant and perfume to try and mask the smell,and too stupid to realise it makes the smell worse, and the hair still stuck in the same style since Saturday, can't wait til Nathan Adams needs his monkey to flog soap and shampoo, maybe she'll wash herself then

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'd say she's the type to spray a load of deodorant and perfume to try and mask the smell,and too stupid to realise it makes the smell worse, and the hair still stuck in the same style since Saturday, can't wait til Nathan Adams needs his monkey to flog soap and shampoo, maybe she'll wash herself then
I had a quick wash before I left the gym( the one thing I have for myself) was in the car on my own.. Straight in home oven on for dinner and straight into the shower... There is no way she can't smell herself.. Id be mortified.. That top must be stinking 🤮

• Sick
I had a quick wash before I left the gym( the one thing I have for myself) was in the car on my own.. Straight in home oven on for dinner and straight into the shower... There is no way she can't smell herself.. Id be mortified.. That top must be stinking 🤮
The worst thing is that if she doesn't notice, then she must be used to it🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
I thought the kids were there next to her with the santa talk...on the beggy again #ad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the kids were there next to her with the santa talk...on the beggy again #ad 🤣
Ooh totally on the beggypeggy!!! Fuxking hell, is she for real like! She's definitely been here reading the posts and trying to turn everything around then so she wont look as bad as she actually is. Those kids will still get a world of stuff for Xmas. Who is she trying to kid!

Reactions: 13
Ooh totally on the beggypeggy!!! Fuxking hell, is she for real like! She's definitely been here reading the posts and trying to turn everything around then so she wont look as bad as she actually is. Those kids will still get a world of stuff for Xmas. Who is she trying to kid!
100 per cent agree

Reactions: 4
To be fair it's super cute and great idea but she's on the beg like. Stay classy gal

That playhouse talk is such tit. Will the twins be out there in the dead of winter playing with their toys? They might go out there once in a blue moon but that is a huge waste of 1,000 euro because who wants to play in a shed? Why was she talking as if the children were right there, she's such a strange person.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.