Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else shocked at how many people still stick up for her jeez it must be the norm to neglect kids

Reactions: 12
Anyone else shocked at how many people still stick up for her jeez it must be the norm to neglect kids
this is what I don’t understand & not just with Julie. I automatically think if this is what you do on camera how bad is it when the cameras not on. Are people that naive & clueless

There’s something fishy about that imo.
that page changed its bio & profile pic since today

Reactions: 3
I honestly believe she is trolling herself. Reporting make up photos would NOT get them all removed... and very rare an MUA would have their page on private, given it’s their main source of income...

Reactions: 10
I honestly believe she is trolling herself. Reporting make up photos would NOT get them all removed... and very rare an MUA would have their page on private, given it’s their main source of income...
And the mobile number was there and it’s gone now. Defo is Julie trolling herself.

Reactions: 6
And the mobile number was there and it’s gone now. Defo is Julie trolling herself.
That is the saddest thing I have ever in my life heard 😬 obviously the lift doesn’t go up the full way with this one....

Christ 🤣 this one is definitely a small bit on the slow side. Great entertainment.

Reactions: 1
That is the saddest thing I have ever in my life heard 😬 obviously the lift doesn’t go up the full way with this one....
All this stuff has come out about the dad of the twins and now she has totally taken a 360 degree turn on the way she goes in with the twins and now a comment by someone who doesn’t even follow her and only has a very small following. I think there is a bit of sympathy card playing going on!

Reactions: 6
It’s probably Julie herself set that up to get some sympathy 🙄 and her reply ok boss ya can imagine her saying it as well ! It’s a halting site she should be in !
Could also be julie setting a trap to find out who we are esp if people request to follow the page.

Reactions: 7
Could also be julie setting a trap to find out who we are esp if people request to follow the page.
Defo! I didn’t bother my hole sending a follow request because it looked as dodgy as duck.. an mua with such a low number of followers and on private! You can tell it’s clearly a fake page! Very strange carry on out of a grown woman.

Reactions: 5
I think you're right, anything for attention, and wanting people to believe that she can get their pages/posts deleted 😂 big powerful Julie 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think you're right, anything for attention, and wanting people to believe that she can get their pages/posts deleted 😂 big powerful Julie 😂😂
Of course! Instagram will only remove pics if they are flagged because of inappropriate content etc. Jesus if that’s the case the likes of Julie, grace and the other “influencers” wouldn’t have anything in the grids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New to this thread, can someone give me a few lines background on twins and me ?
thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.