Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it lashes down on her in the farm. She might get a wash from it. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quite possibly the worst jacket I have ever seen. I'd be crying aswell, just looking at it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Vodisport girl should be ashamed and embarrassed of herself. The amount of Irish women doing great stuff and she decides to do some cringey tribute for this sponger.

Why doesn't she go out and donate clothing to genuine homeless mothers who would actually need and appreciate freebies.

This has made me so mad.

Rinse the social welfare dry, look after your kids part time and you're put on a pedastal.

Vile stuff. Julie is just encouraging her younger followers to go off and have kids and let the government look after them financially. We should be encouraging young people to study, get an education /qualification and work hard. People need to be financially independent and not feel the state owes them

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That Vodisport girl should be ashamed and embarrassed of herself. The amount of Irish women doing great stuff and she decides to do some cringey tribute for this sponger.

Why doesn't she go out and donate clothing to genuine homeless mothers who would actually need and appreciate freebies.

This has made me so mad.

Rinse the social welfare dry, look after your kids part time and you're put on a pedastal.

Vile stuff. Julie is just encouraging her younger followers to go off and have kids and let the government look after them financially. We should be encouraging young people to study, get an education /qualification and work hard. People need to be financially independent and not feel the state owes them
Because it wouldn't get the exposure like sending it to the likes of fulie...

Reactions: 4
Women empowering women!! 😂😂😂give me a break.. she’s an idiot empowering the idiots that love and hang on every word she try’s to spout!! Laughing all the way to the bank!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This has made me so mad.

I’m more insulted that this business person sent a 2 page letter to the scruffy scrounger than the actual free gym gear. Praising her parenting and sympathising with her single parent struggles. GIVE ME STRENGTH
What a load of 💩
Blatant ass kissing and Jules lapping it up like she truly believes she’s worthy of such praise.
Ffs 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Reactions: 16
I'm convinced the people that praise her parenting don't watch her stories, all they see are her inspirational 🤮posts shite that she puts up and other beggars share around.

Reactions: 8
I'm convinced the people that praise her parenting don't watch her stories, all they see are her inspirational 🤮posts shite that she puts up and other beggars share around.
It’s the crying that’s what people see!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
Was Julie actually homeless, like on the streets and no roof over her head homeless, or the I live with my parents and want my own place homeless?

Reactions: 15
The only thing I took from the cringey letter was ABUNDANCE!! Yeah Jules has that alright 🤣

Reactions: 3
I have to say that’s not really homeless is it? I live with my parents a sibling and my daughter with multiple problems and on medical equipment. I do everything for everyone in the house. Which means I NEVER get a minute to myself. People like her make me sick. Where I live having a child and going “homeless” is the new college once kids leave school. And get a house within a year. I don’t know whether I’m just thick or something cos I’ve been living on the housing list for 9 years with a medically unstable child. I fought at one point (last year) to get housed but was refused. I also wouldn’t try for hap or rent allowance cos I worked really hard till my daughter got unwell, I also grew up in a home that was taught to work for everything and that’s why In my situation right now I look after everyone but myself.
Social media right now makes me feel like a failure in life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I have to say that’s not really homeless is it? I live with my parents a sibling and my daughter with multiple problems and on medical equipment. I do everything for everyone in the house. Which means I NEVER get a minute to myself. People like her make me sick. Where I live having a child and going “homeless” is the new college once kids leave school. And get a house within a year. I don’t know whether I’m just thick or something cos I’ve been living on the housing list for 9 years with a medically unstable child. I fought at one point (last year) to get housed but was refused. I also wouldn’t try for hap or rent allowance cos I worked really hard till my daughter got unwell, I also grew up in a home that was taught to work for everything and that’s why In my situation right now I look after everyone but myself.
Social media right now makes me feel like a failure in life.
Well.. you are the actual opposite of a failure.... never let these idiots on social media make you feel like a failure... you are doing it the right way... and when you get your home ... it will be amazing ... your daughter will see her mam and how strong she is and how she fought for her house .. keep going ... I know its tit and tough ... but you are doing it ... keep going hunni xx 💛💛💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.