Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got her good friend Liz reany to get onto the Taoiseach to have the post removed no doubt! She is the most powerful woman in cork after all with all the connections

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah ya off to clancys to celebrate having no kids and children's allowance day and not having to work. It's a great old country

Reactions: 13
There’s something fishy about that imo.
I have to agree....I've reported terrible photos and they weren't taken down I was just given to option to block the page....it's a bit sus an explanation went up after people talked on here saying it's strange no posts and little followers...

Reactions: 2
I have to agree....I've reported terrible photos and they weren't taken down I was just given to option to block the page....it's a bit sus an explanation went up after people talked on here saying it's strange no posts and little followers...
And the page is gone now! Very sus indeed in all fairness it took us less than half an hour to figure it out !

Reactions: 4
Ah ya off to clancys to celebrate having no kids and children's allowance day and not having to work. It's a great old country
Its a disgrace she seems to have an endless supply of cash

Reactions: 3
She’s some prick .. my eldest is starting JI tmro and I had to wait til today children’s allowance day to get her friggin uniform 😐😐

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why are none of her friends at work 🤔 I barely get to see mine for dinner once a year never mind breakfast as everyone works lol

Reactions: 9
Omg she's a feckin disgrace, out for her breakfast with the girls celebrating and happy dickie day, pure scum. Hope she gets knocked down a peg or two, answer ya better julie to clean your kip of a house and have a shower 😡😡

Reactions: 13
Why are none of her friends at work 🤔 I barely get to see mine for dinner once a year never mind breakfast as everyone works lol
I was thinking that too!!, we only all see each other at Christmas because it's arranged well in advance. We'd never be able to drop in for a random breakfast on a Tuesday because we're either working or trying to catch up on chores or appointments.
Being lazy and dirty does have some advantages😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
God this is what makes me hate and stereo type the people who claim claim claim. And I’m not like that I know some people can’t work, some are sick and some choose to stay home and raise the kids. But the way she flaunts all she has from people like me paying high PAYE because I’m in my job a long time and work full time - it’s really annoying isn’t it.

Reactions: 7
Omg she's a feckin disgrace, out for her breakfast with the girls celebrating and happy dickie day, pure scum. Hope she gets knocked down a peg or two, answer ya better julie to clean your kip of a house and have a shower 😡😡
Happy dickie day, shes actually common as muck😂😂😂😂😂bet her hair is still up from saturday as well and the tan gone patchy as duck 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
God this is what makes me hate and stereo type the people who claim claim claim. And I’m not like that I know some people can’t work, some are sick and some choose to stay home and raise the kids. But the way she flaunts all she has from people like me paying high PAYE because I’m in my job a long time and work full time - it’s really annoying isn’t it.
It used to annoy me but at least i have pride in myself for going out and working for what i get, these little scrubbers have no drive and work ethic and don't appreciate when they get something because they get it too easy.
I have a neighbour like this and t.b.h it's a miserable existence for her, she's never happy with what she gets, the kids are like dolls in designer gear, she has the hair, nails and tan always immaculate but she has no self worth really

I’m a slow bastard or something because I have never heard of Dicky day... 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And mickey money.. heard that one ? 😁
Nope but I can hazard a good guess of what it means 🤣 I did go and google dicky day though and it brought me to the people’s republic of cork site 🤣🤣 so I’m guessing it’s a cork thing 🤣

• Haha
Nope but I can hazard a good guess of what it means 🤣 I did go and google dicky day though and it brought me to the people’s republic of cork site 🤣🤣 so I’m guessing it’s a cork thing 🤣
Ahaha 😂😂😂😂 I've heard lots of names for it... Mickey money is a dublin thing I think.. maybe Dickie is the cork version 😁

Ahaha 😂😂😂😂 I've heard lots of names for it... Mickey money is a dublin thing I think.. maybe Dickie is the cork version 😁
I’m from limerick and have no kids yet but it is a thing here that you can’t go into penneys on children’s allowance day because it’s full of buggies and not a stitch of clothing left 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.