Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to be insulting what so ever to anyone. I have a child myself with a life long illness. I don’t claim carers for her cause I work full time and personally I wouldn’t dream of it as she doesn’t need round the clock care from me and me alone, I can send her to creche, my parents help out. My honest feeling is that Julie gets it, gets her carers and works the 18 hours a week that you’re allowed to.
there’s no way she gets big maintenance, one parent family, hap, COVID payment, dca, fis, carers, medical cards the lot. Julie usually buys cheap tat, gets gifted a of lot it. Now if she was splashing the cash in brown Thomas I’d have questions I also think her brother & parents buy a lot of stuff for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
there’s no way she gets big maintenance, one parent family, hap, COVID payment, dca, fis, carers, medical cards the lot. Julie usually buys cheap tat, gets gifted a lot it. Now if she was splashing the cash in brown Thomas I’d have questions I also think her brother & parents buy a lot of stuff for them.
Speaking of cheap tat, she has the kids in them van rip offs from penny’s everyday for weeks now, I’m not dissing penny’s at all but she can afford all the scooters and shite of the day for them, would they not be better off with a good pair of supportive shoes, penny’s are grand for here and there but not all day everyday for weeks, different story if she couldn’t afford them but we all know she can 😏

Reactions: 13
Speaking of cheap tat, she has the kids in them van rip offs from penny’s everyday for weeks now, I’m not dissing penny’s at all but she can afford all the scooters and shite of the day for them, would they not be better off with a good pair of supportive shoes, penny’s are grand for here and there but not all day everyday for weeks, different story if she couldn’t afford them but we all know she can 😏
She did say during lockdown she got an appointment For some shoe shop in cork for the kids shoes as Fionn needs proper shoes and she got them so she obviously just chooses not to put them on the kids. If I can’t afford something I’ll wait till I can. Cheap stuff is great for getting you through but it never lasts

Reactions: 3
Ah lads I think the award for biggest legend on tattle life and insta goes to make up by Carina. You absolute legend of a woman I hope you read this. Take a bow ❤ I would love to be that ballsy ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m new to this thread, can someone tell me why she would get carers for her son?

Reactions: 1
DCA is near impossible to get. I took a year out in 2009 when Dad had a stroke he moved In with us I was his full time carer, the salon I worked in allowed me take carers leave and filled all the DCA forms for me etc and I was made jump through hoops. Even Dads GP said it’s so impossible I mean dad had a stroke he needed care for everything! Thanks fully now he made great improvements over time but I was refused it despite having to take a year off full time work and all the GP / consultant letters I had. Now maybe if you’re already in the system it’s different. I don’t know. But that time Dad was getting respite in a nursing home and even that didn’t prove he needed full time carer at home. She would be getting the €350 for covid as she was working full hours in that crèche/after school up to covid so she’s now on €350 plus one parent Family plus whatever else she gets, god only knows.
Dca is for a child 16 and under ,do u mean carers?

We should all go over and follow makeupbycarinax just for saying it how it is 😆 to throw a bit of light on Julie's work situation, I messaged her during her live a couple of weeks ago and asked her about going back to work, she was pissed and mumbled something about her only doing the school pick ups and with covid the creche is not doing them now so a good excuse to get rid of her.

Reactions: 2
We should all go over and follow makeupbycarinax just for saying it how it is 😆 to throw a bit of light on Julie's work situation, I messaged her during her live a couple of weeks ago and asked her about going back to work, she was pissed and mumbled something about her only doing the school pick ups and with covid the creche is not doing them now so a good excuse to get rid of her.
she may have only being doing that as Payment for the kids being in crèche since her cousin owns it. Who knows, Julie contradicts herself that much I can’t keep up 🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
That actually came into my head as well. I’m gonna follow the makeup by carina just to up her numbers she bloody deserves it

Reactions: 6
My page is the same I have only a handful also..
It’s probably Julie herself set that up to get some sympathy 🙄 and her reply ok boss ya can imagine her saying it as well ! It’s a halting site she should be in !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She did say during lockdown she got an appointment For some shoe shop in cork for the kids shoes as Fionn needs proper shoes and she got them so she obviously just chooses not to put them on the kids. If I can’t afford something I’ll wait till I can. Cheap stuff is great for getting you through but it never lasts
Yes you can’t beat penny’s and other places for the cute stylish throw away fashion, I was always told a good mattress and a good pair of shoes is all the material things you need in life, i think that’s spot on so I’m a bit of a stickler for good shoes 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yes you can’t beat penny’s and other places for the cute stylish throw away fashion, I was always told a good mattress and a good pair of shoes is all the material things you need in life, i think that’s spot on so I’m a bit of a stickler for good shoes 🤣

the good shoes are probably buried under a mountain of clothes😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.