Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats a bit insulting to those of us who are carers. I get carers and dca for my 3 children and i still don't have the lifestyle she has and im married. Its not easy to get dca and carers, you need loads of reports and significant care needs
dca is the hardest payment to get. I know people who have had to get tds involved & some fighting 18 months to get it. So I think anyone getting it clearly deserves it. Life’s tough with children with extra needs❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
dca is the hardest payment to get. I know people who have had to get tds involved & some fighting 18 months to get it. So I think anyone getting it clearly deserves it. Life’s tough with children with extra needs❤
Its so hard to get. My friends were fighting for 3 years for it. Its not as simple as filling out a little form. Its a huge form that absolutely breaks your heart to fill in because you have to write down all your childs faults and troubles. Anyone getting it deserves it 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Very much doubt she's getting DCA in fairness, it's not easy to get.
I agree DCA is so hard to get so doubt she’s getting it. He’s able to go lead a normal healthy life with very little if none additional needs and is hitting all his milestones! People are very quick to think that social welfare payments are just handed out but DCA is one that isn’t.

Its so hard to get. My friends were fighting for 3 years for it. Its not as simple as filling out a little form. Its a huge form that absolutely breaks your heart to fill in because you have to write down all your childs faults and troubles. Anyone getting it deserves it 100%
I know all too well. My baby was born seriously ill & has a list of problems the length of my arm. And I even felt extremely guilty having to write down all his problems. And I already feel a burden on society but my child needs me 24/7 in 9 years Iv had 2 nights off. I always say tho as hard as it is it’s Very rewarding ina different way. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is definitely claiming domicilary for her son, plus getting carers for him every Week no doubt. Combined with her triple children’s allowance and HAP, why would she bother goi to work. I swear this country is an absolute joke!
Have you ever tried go for DCA? It’s extremely hard to get. HAP take a portion of your weekly money think 15% and you pay aswell based on your income so everything is taken into account.
No hate please I’m only trying to explain that it’s not all rosey in the garden to apply for DCA as people think!
The process alone is an effort in itself

Reactions: 7
carers allowance is what I’m referring to I didn’t know if there’s a special one for kids.
both very hard to get no matter what the circumstances. Dca is a monthly payment & you can’t get carers allowance without getting it first

Reactions: 1
I know all too well. My baby was born seriously ill & has a list of problems the length of my arm. And I even felt extremely guilty having to write down all his problems. And I already feel a burden on society but my child needs me 24/7 in 9 years Iv had 2 nights off. I always say tho as hard as it is it’s Very rewarding ina different way. ❤
Hope your little one is doing ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is pre school like a play school! We are gone very American with pre-school so much drama!! I can’t keep up when we were kids it was play school, big school & secondary school college if you were lucky!!

this is my first time posting here I am just so fed up of julie. A girl commented on her video today literally the truth about how she is jot struggling and there is people defending julie how are people so blind to her imagine showing all your.followers the state of ur house and asking 55k what will u do.now that the kids are in school

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is pre school like a play school! We are gone very American with pre-school so much drama!! I can’t keep up when we were kids it was play school, big school & secondary school college if you were lucky!!
It is but it's focused on getting them ready for junior infants, it follows a curriculum for that age

Reactions: 2
carers allowance is what I’m referring to I didn’t know if there’s a special one for kids.
Carers is very hard to get granted too.. A constant fight only to be told no unless you are very lucky and depending whose desk it falls on which is crazy

Shes such a hypocrite like how full of absolute tit can 1 person be her breath must be revolting
Must be aware of the dad's family gathering a case maybe ??? All the sudden I tell them I'm proud, won't let them out of my sight etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Must be aware of the dad's family gathering a case maybe ??? All the sudden I tell them I'm proud, won't let them out of my eyes etc
My thoughts too, she’ll be the next mother Teresa in the next few weeks

• Heart
Maybe to an outsiders opinion she came back on Instagram too soon but I don’t think it’s for us to judge and I 100% don’t think you can say they are fake tears if her husband has just died. This is for calling out shady behaviours she tags everything that I’ve seen correctly and actually I liked her hair tutorial a lot more than lazy graces so I disagree with commenting on how soon she came back on Instagram after he died and she certainly has a lot more to be crying about then the likes of Julie or fbg who sob and moan into the camera weekly they wouldn’t know actual troubles if it came to their front door
That’s my opinion. I’m not forcing it on anyone else. I stopped following her months ago because I didn’t agree with what she was doing so I’m unaware of anything she advertises or anything else about her other than the first few weeks after. As I said that’s my opinion and I think she’s using his death to gain and that is shady and disgusting behavior

• Heart
DCA is near impossible to get. I took a year out in 2009 when Dad had a stroke he moved In with us I was his full time carer, the salon I worked in allowed me take carers leave and filled all the DCA forms for me etc and I was made jump through hoops. Even Dads GP said it’s so impossible I mean dad had a stroke he needed care for everything! Thanks fully now he made great improvements over time but I was refused it despite having to take a year off full time work and all the GP / consultant letters I had. Now maybe if you’re already in the system it’s different. I don’t know. But that time Dad was getting respite in a nursing home and even that didn’t prove he needed full time carer at home. She would be getting the €350 for covid as she was working full hours in that crèche/after school up to covid so she’s now on €350 plus one parent Family plus whatever else she gets, god only knows.
How would she still be receiving the covid payment when the creche reopened the 29th of june. Also i think she was only part time in the creche so even if she could get it stillnit would be 200 now. To be honest i think she was on a community employment scheme there and prob now isnt bothered cause of all her blogger money

It’s more than €1000 a month here she lives trust me!! It’s a commuter to
Thats a bit insulting to those of us who are carers. I get carers and dca for my 3 children and i still don't have the lifestyle she has and im married. Its not easy to get dca and carers, you need loads of reports and significant care needs
I’m not trying to be insulting what so ever to anyone. I have a child myself with a life long illness. I don’t claim carers for her cause I work full time and personally I wouldn’t dream of it as she doesn’t need round the clock care from me and me alone, I can send her to creche, my parents help out. My honest feeling is that Julie gets it, gets her carers and works the 18 hours a week that you’re allowed to.

Have you ever tried go for DCA? It’s extremely hard to get. HAP take a portion of your weekly money think 15% and you pay aswell based on your income so everything is taken into account.
No hate please I’m only trying to explain that it’s not all rosey in the garden to apply for DCA as people think!
The process alone is an effort in itself
Yes actually I got it for my daughter who was born with a heart condition. I had to apply as I earned too much and didn’t qualify for a medical card and the cost of her medication was crippling me. I got the allowance after my GP filled out the form. I assume cause I was a genuine case. I don’t claim the carers as I work full time. I’m not looking down on anyone who has it or wants it or anyone who is claiming carers, why would I? I’m not that kind of person. I’m talking specifically here about Julie, I think she is milking the system big time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.