Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have twins you get childrens allowance for three children.
She is definitely claiming domicilary for her son, plus getting carers for him every Week no doubt. Combined with her triple children’s allowance and HAP, why would she bother goi to work. I swear this country is an absolute joke!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This “homeless” story drives me mad. You lived with your parents! It’s actually disgraceful that this means homelessness and you get the government to then pay for your rent? Why couldn’t she have gotten a full time job that paid her €1000 a month rent like the rest of us have to do. Bugs the sh*t out of me. She was never homeless she lived with her folks till the government gave her HAP, she gets sent free stuff cause she is such an inspiration for having 2 kids and every hand out known to man given to her. Ugh
It’s more than €1000 a month here she lives trust me!! It’s a commuter town so high demand!!

Reactions: 5
A weeks worth of ironing? Wtf was she doing all day.. Decides to start it at a time when they should be in the bath. Story then bed.. SMFH.. I could not be looking at that all day never mind a week. And I'm a full time carer with hospital apps etc.. Yet I get it done . Then again Ive no social life.. Lucky to get an hour at the gym for my mental health and even that's timed down to the minute.. Travel included.. I'm in awe . I must be doing something wrong.. 🙄

Reactions: 7
A weeks worth of ironing? Wtf was she doing all day.. Decides to start it at a time when they should be in the bath. Story then bed.. SMFH.. I could not be looking at that all day never mind a week. And I'm a full time carer with hospital apps etc.. Yet I get it done . Then again Ive no social life.. Lucky to get an hour at the gym for my mental health and even that's timed down to the minute.. Travel included.. I'm in awe . I must be doing something wrong.. 🙄
We're all doing it wrong 🙄 I'm sick of the lot of them!

Reactions: 6
We're all doing it wrong 🙄 I'm sick of the lot of them!
They are so far from what real life is that the mind boggles.. They are in for some shock when the real world finally bites them on the ass... Feckin Walter mitty land the lot of them.... Jmo

Wtf.....zero time management like. What was she doing all morning. Just causing chaos and stress for herself.

I dont understand why that is
She gets 420 children allowance instead of 280 for 2 kids because they are twins. If just 2 siblings not twins she would 280 140 each. 210 per twin. Meaning 1.5 times normal child allowance. That make sense. Triplets and more you get double for child.
Sorry I thought you asked what that it is. You asked why...I suppose more expense

Reactions: 2
She gets 420 children allowance instead of 280 for 2 kids because they are twins. If just 2 siblings not twins she would 280 140 each. 210 per twin. Meaning 1.5 times normal child allowance. That make sense. Triplets and more you get double for child.
Sorry I thought you asked what that it is. You asked why...I suppose more expense
For twins, Child Benefit is paid at one and a half times the normal monthly rate for each child. For triplets and other multiple births, Child Benefit is paid at double the normal monthly rate for each child.

The photos with Erin with the soother in her mouth... I thought she didn’t have it in the day & it went up the chimney to Santa 🙈

Rachel is an absolute fame hungry woman. She has exploited her husband's illness and death for attention on Instagrama. I know people grieve differently but she is a disgrace that she couldn't mourne him in privacy for a while. Instagram and her adoring fans would still be there for her. I'd be turning in my grave if it was me. Zero respect for him or his family or her daughters
Did you see her sister is at it now!! Getting sent free stuff! It’s sickening

Reactions: 9
Wtf.....zero time management like. What was she doing all morning. Just causing chaos and stress for herself.
maybe she was reading on here all morning.
😂😂
Sitting out watching the kids
Dinner on the table
Bar the ironing she hasn’t shown us the normal mess she has

She would have to pay for the creche then 🤣
The twins are entitled to the free preschool year now the ecce scheme and Julie as a single mom (in case you didn't know she's a single mom) is entitled to some other scheme as well i can't remember what its called basically very low fee and isn't the creche owner her cousin or relative?
Its not near her mom & dads house its in Douglas

"Laid off" so she can automatically claim the dole clever girl
Would she not be on the covid payment? €350 per week?

Reactions: 1
She is definitely claiming domicilary for her son, plus getting carers for him every Week no doubt. Combined with her triple children’s allowance and HAP, why would she bother goi to work. I swear this country is an absolute joke!
Very much doubt she's getting DCA in fairness, it's not easy to get.

Reactions: 12
So no mention of going back to work and just acting like it’s normal now that she doesn’t work. I find it hard to believe that any adult would sit down to a bowl of those sugary sweets. Think I got a cavity just looking at them.
Asking this morning what to do now the kids are in preschool!!!!!! Are you having a laugh Julie they've been in crèche all summer you lying woman 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very much doubt she's getting DCA in fairness, it's not easy to get.
This 💯. If she’s getting big maintenance as a few have said on here bar children’s allowance she’s getting duck all other benefits. The threshold for most payments isn’t much.
If she’s not getting maintenance then she’ll be getting her benefits. It’s one or the other she wouldn’t be getting it all.
dca has to be one of the hardest payments to get & you can’t get carers without it.

DCA is near impossible to get. I took a year out in 2009 when Dad had a stroke he moved In with us I was his full time carer, the salon I worked in allowed me take carers leave and filled all the DCA forms for me etc and I was made jump through hoops. Even Dads GP said it’s so impossible I mean dad had a stroke he needed care for everything! Thanks fully now he made great improvements over time but I was refused it despite having to take a year off full time work and all the GP / consultant letters I had. Now maybe if you’re already in the system it’s different. I don’t know. But that time Dad was getting respite in a nursing home and even that didn’t prove he needed full time carer at home. She would be getting the €350 for covid as she was working full hours in that crèche/after school up to covid so she’s now on €350 plus one parent Family plus whatever else she gets, god only knows.

How is she gonna be able to bang on and on about "being a working single mom of twins" now tho🤷🏻‍♀️ suppose she will just try gain all the sympathy from just "being a single mom of twins" instead😤
Ahhhh she'll still use that ol' catchphrase, it's not like it was ever very accurate or a true reflection of her lifestyle anyway

And to everyone on here who works hard don’t b disheartened by what Julie shows people like that will never own her own home, have disposable income, the odd month when you’ve a bit extra and get to treat yourself. And at the end of the day your children will look up to you. Most parents make sacrifices for their children. It will all be worth it.
sean bought the car seats
Sean & the mam bought the electric cars
The mam bought the parasol 🙄😂
The mam probably bought those scooters aswel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
DCA is near impossible to get. I took a year out in 2009 when Dad had a stroke he moved In with us I was his full time carer, the salon I worked in allowed me take carers leave and filled all the DCA forms for me etc and I was made jump through hoops. Even Dads GP said it’s so impossible I mean dad had a stroke he needed care for everything! Thanks fully now he made great improvements over time but I was refused it despite having to take a year off full time work and all the GP / consultant letters I had. Now maybe if you’re already in the system it’s different. I don’t know. But that time Dad was getting respite in a nursing home and even that didn’t prove he needed full time carer at home. She would be getting the €350 for covid as she was working full hours in that crèche/after school up to covid so she’s now on €350 plus one parent Family plus whatever else she gets, god only knows.
Dca is only for kids up to 16 years old not adults

Reactions: 7
Thats a bit insulting to those of us who are carers. I get carers and dca for my 3 children and i still don't have the lifestyle she has and im married. Its not easy to get dca and carers, you need loads of reports and significant care needs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.