Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also has something wrong with his core muscles, can’t remember what exactly, but they thought he’d never walk.
He had to go for physio every week.
certainly something that required a lot of care.
Erin Rose also has/had an underdeveloped hip. Not sure if that requires a lot of care though.
Both seem much improved now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I hate that saying it’s a mans world 😏 really bugs me. No Julie it’s not it’s anyone’s world if you’ve the balls to set up 🤯🤯

Reactions: 6
I see Julie’s out supervising the Kids, apparently she’d be afraid of her life to let them out to play by themselves🙄🙄the other kids that were minding them a few weeks ago must be in doing homework🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I see Julie’s out supervising the Kids, apparently she’d be afraid of her life to let them out to play by themselves🙄🙄the other kids that were minding them a few weeks ago must be in doing homework🙄
Shes such a hypocrite like how full of absolute tit can 1 person be her breath must be revolting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s afraid to turn her back?? Is she actually oblivious to her own lies? Wasn’t it only last week she was sitting on the couch with her bestie the phone and kids wer out on there own she didn’t even realize Fionn was out and in his pj top!

Reactions: 13
I'd say the other parents in her estate are telling their kids to stay away or they would be left mind them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s afraid to turn her back?? Is she actually oblivious to her own lies? Wasn’t it only last week she was sitting on the couch with her bestie the phone and kids wer out on there own she didn’t even realize Fionn was out and in his pj top!
I know. It’s one thing after another with her. The crap this morning acting like she didn’t know what to do with herself when they were at school and now this. You’d think the stories were from two different people. Julie doesn’t know how lucky she is, she takes those kids for granted and it really irks me. On the one hand she can’t believe they are in preschool but then she’d pawn them off on anyone who’d take them. She had nearly 6 months with them at home and didn’t do a tap with them bar letting them colour themselves, I didn’t see her spend any quality time at all with them without shoving the camera in their faces. She could have used that time so well and taught them so much. I’m not a perfect mammy but this tit she does for #momlife really annoys me. Sitting in a shithole with coffee on your t shirt while while putting make up on a dirty body isn’t #momlife. She’d live in her own tit if she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Right I’m so confused??!! So she’s dropped them off to pre school and said what will she do for 3 hours and it’s so strange.... but then says “ahhh sure they have been going there since they were 12 months” so how is today any different from before lockdown?? Doesn’t she live further out now from her parents? Surely you would move them to somewhere nearer so you can go home and be productive in those 3 hours.... oh no wait she couldnt have her f@cking boiled egg then!! The way she pans the camera around to show everyone her eggs and dirty ashtray!!! By all means go to the gym for an hour, but then go do your shopping, tidy your house and put away your washing!!
She would have to pay for the creche then 🤣
The twins are entitled to the free preschool year now the ecce scheme and Julie as a single mom (in case you didn't know she's a single mom) is entitled to some other scheme as well i can't remember what its called basically very low fee and isn't the creche owner her cousin or relative?
Its not near her mom & dads house its in Douglas

She was laid off apparently🤷🏻‍♀️
"Laid off" so she can automatically claim the dole clever girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her scholars and she herself doesn't know the difference between there and their

• Haha
Reactions: 16
omg, english is not my first language, and I can speak better than her (ok I am here over 10 years and I am in fact fluent) but my bleeping god she drives me bloody insane. Her grammar is so so so so so bad. How can anyone be so bleeping thick. Absolutely beyond me

ALSO, she got hair hair done on saturday morning right? how did she STILL not take it out. My hair would've been stuck to my head by now. MANK

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I know. It’s one thing after another with her. The crap this morning acting like she didn’t know what to do with herself when they were at school and now this. You’d think the stories were from two different people. Julie doesn’t know how lucky she is, she takes those kids for granted and it really irks me. On the one hand she can’t believe they are in preschool but then she’d pawn them off on anyone who’d take them. She had nearly 6 months with them at home and didn’t do a tap with them bar letting them colour themselves, I didn’t see her spend any quality time at all with them without shoving the camera in their faces. She could have used that time so well and taught them so much. I’m not a perfect mammy but this tit she does for #momlife really annoys me. Sitting in a shithole with coffee on your t shirt while while putting make up on a dirty body isn’t #momlife. She’d live in her own tit if she could.
yes she’s grates on me I swear to god, before covid I worked 5 days a week and was a full time single mom never get nights out cos I’d rather spend the time with my son wen I’m off, she’s a spoilt brat and using them kids, the tables always turn tho I hope shegets caught by the revenue, I live in a council house but rent is high as it’s compared to my wages how on earth is she able to afford all dat I be lucky to be able to afford a take away but house is clean and child is clean and dressed well once ders done I’m happy

Reactions: 10
She's such a fraud!! The twins have been in creche all summer and now you don't know what to do with yourself:rolleyes: And you'd be petrified to turn your back on them whilst they are outside? It was only a couple of weeks ago that you were mopping the floors while they were playing out the front.
Fair play to makeupbycarina for giving it to her on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shes really annoyed me trying to twist her story and what for?? She went and declared herself homeless and was told she could be given a b&b or hub type situation but that wasnt good enough so went back to her parents (where her brother could easily gone to box room and she could have had his room). Or put her clothes in the box room instead of "living out of black bags" she then goes on to say was given emergency accommodation, alluding that the council or whoever deals with it found that for her. No they didnt, that was a private rental and a short term private rental. I dont understand why she would want to gain sympathy to try and make out she was actually homeless and in dire straights and was put in to emergency accommodation. No, it's not ideal sleeping in your parents gaff with your twins and brother but not ideal doesnt equal homeless. She was NEVER homeless.
This “homeless” story drives me mad. You lived with your parents! It’s actually disgraceful that this means homelessness and you get the government to then pay for your rent? Why couldn’t she have gotten a full time job that paid her €1000 a month rent like the rest of us have to do. Bugs the sh*t out of me. She was never homeless she lived with her folks till the government gave her HAP, she gets sent free stuff cause she is such an inspiration for having 2 kids and every hand out known to man given to her. Ugh

The chair full of ironin that she avoided for a week or so? Why not do it wen dey wer in school? Give me strength

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.